Untitled Part 1

10 years earlier

Ten-year-old Lucas: "Casey, I will always keep you safe, no matter what."

Ten-year-old Casey: "I will always lookout for you too Lucas, we will always be friends!"

Eleven-year-old Emily: "Well, looks like someone has got themselves a partner?"

Ten-year-old Casey: "Whatever, he is not my partner and I'm too youthful for that anyway!"

Eleven-year-old Emily: "Relax, I'm just messing around with you."

Emily was Casey's elder sister and constantly made sure to keep her safe which involved checking in on her several times just to see if she was okay. This irritated Casey occasionally causing her to kick Emily out of her room.

Casey was obviously concealing the very fact that she had a crush on Lucas but did not wish for her sister to find out as she could be overly protective of her younger sister. They are used to have an elder brother by the first name of Adrien, but he had disappeared one day and no one had witnessed him since the crash, so it has only been the two of them along with their parents.

Casey and Lucas went on to become friends when he came over with his parents for a visit when they moved to the neighbourhood holding a welcome party for them that very night. She was sitting by herself when he came over and so they had a humorous conversation, Lucas's parents found them asleep on each other's arms when the party was over.

When Casey was in the fourth grade Lucas transferred to her school and they were reunited and it is good to know that they were twelve at this time, they ended up learning things about each other that they did not know before which made, her feelings for him start to kick in.

Around Highschool they had become inseparable, and everyone knew it, if they saw Casey or Lucas alone? They would be shocked because they were always joined at the hip not that Lucas would ever leave her alone of course, there were a lot of guys at their school who always had feelings for her whenever she walked past. Lucas always made sure they didn't. He was still shy and avoided conflict when he could but when it came to Casey. He would jump in headfirst for her, Casey didn't go out with that many guys and to be honest it was because Lucas scared off a lot of guys. He did not threaten them or anything like that, from afar they did look like a couple and every second question they were asked we are you two dating?

It never weirded them out because well they were used to it, and they were both very certain of where they stood with each other. They were best friends. That's all.

Every time Casey dated Lucas would make it his mission to become close friends with the guy. He needed to know what kind of people they were and one of those guys went by the name Scott, but we will get to him later.

Lucas wasn't going to let the most perfect girl in the world date someone who did not appreciate her. Lucas usually ended up being the middleman and run back and forth between Casey and whoever she was seeing at the time. Give advice to both and try to help them out whenever they needed. As for Lucas. He dated a few times as well, but for some reason whenever he was getting close to a girl he pushed away. At the time he thought he was just scared of commitment, but he still wasn't quite sure. Most of the girls he dated Casey hated. She was so sweet and kind to everyone in the school. But for some reason she thought he picked the wrong girl said she would usually lecture him about it. He thought she also thought he needed someone like him and that was something he truly loved about her. He would always lecture her about leaving her homework to the last minute and she would always lecture him about sleeping properly. So, there were a lot of lunch times where they would sit in the library so she could do her homework while he could sleep. As they grew older, they just grew closer and closer. He called her parents mum and dad, and she called his that to, their parents shipped them together. But they always laughed and brushed it off the rumours at school also never stopped, but it never bothered them. They knew who they were and that was all that mattered.