self diagnosed

2 weeks later...

After like two weeks I didn't really feel any different, like the most common pregnancy symptom is nausea and throwing up, and ect but I haven't felt any of that. But for right now I shouldn't think of that because We're about to pull up to Mrs. Stephanie's nail salon (Cory's Mom). We pulled up and as soon as we stepped inside we were pulled in Mrs.Stephanie's suffocating hug. Stephanie: "Hello my babies!" "How are you two doing?" Cory: "Well mama were going to be in town for the next week or two." "Also Y/n wanted to get her nails done." "Oh ok sweetie, come on sugarboo, we finna have your nails looking good."

An hour into my mother-in-law doing my nails, I started to feel nauseous like I was going to throw up. I must've eaten something bad. I immediately went for the little trash can on the ground, but sadly missed. The worst part about it though is I couldn't stop throwing up like I  legitimately could stop for a second. That was until my mom got some cold water for me and told me to go to her office while she called Cory and got somebody to clean up the mess. After she called him though I was thinking to myself.... What if I'm pregnant? So I told her that me and Cory had tried for a baby and I might be pregnant and the symptoms could've just dropped on me right then. The first thing that happened was that she was jumping with joy when she heard we were trying, but again I would too if I heard that my oldest kid that is 30 YEARS OLD is finally giving me a grandkid so yea. But I asked if she could buy me a pregnancy test, and she Agreed.

Eventually Cory pulled up and took me to a house(for anyone confused his parents don't live in Detroit like him the live in Indiana.) As soon as we got there I was immediately thrown into the bath and left to soak in some hot water. Cory came back to bathe me and told to brush my teeth and stuff. Just as he came out the bathroom Stephanie pulled into the drive through and came in the house. Stephanie: "Yea she left something there and I need to give it back to her." She came to the door, knocked, and asked if I had clothes on, I told her I did and she came in, gave me the test, told me to text her the results, and left.

And now is the moment of truth. If I'm truly pregnant or not. All I have to wait is five minutes....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed this part! Much love 💕

-Dezzi