I think i know where we are

Whilst the man named Fyodor Dostoevsky, ate his meal, his surroundings started going dark. Everything around him disappearing while he started growing faint, before loosing conscience.

And with the armed detective agency, Kunikida doppo was yelling at one of his coworkers, Dazai Osamu.

The brunette of the couple was growing visibly nauseous. "Dazai, are you alright?" The man in question shook his head as an answer. Kunikida calmed down walking forward to help the other, but while doing so Dazai fell to the ground passed out. The blonde quickened his speed. Only for the man on the ground to disappear into thin air in seconds. Not moving, just fading away.

The members of the agency all looked around at each other baffled and concerned. "Atsushi, get Ranpo and the president!"

Being able to feel his body again, Fyodor opened his eyes. His blurry vision slowly became focused, but one thing was weird. Everything around him, were blocks. He sat up before standing. "Hellooooo- Anyone here?" A voice, that did not, belong to him, but recognized none the less.

Fyodor looked around. "Dazai. Its nice to know someone else is here i presume. Do you happen to know where we are?" Dazai looked at the man who spoke his name. "Feyda! It is nice to see someone else here." He walked to the other who he was speaking to.

"And i do believe i know where we are." Fyodor and Dazai maintained eye contact. "You remember that game we used to play when i was in hiding?"

A/N SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD MAKE MORE- IDK IF ANYONE LIKES THIS AND WANTS MORE I JUST STARTED THIS FOR FUN BECAUSE I HAD AN IDEA ABOUT THIS- PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE-