Minecraft Husbands

"Well, we played many of different varieties, but if i had to guess the one you're thinking of is Minecraft?" Fyodor said putting his chin into his right hand.

"Bingo! But now we just need to see if everything works the same for us as it does in the game. Like, if we punch a tree it starts to break without giving us any damage!" Dazai walked to a oak tree and impulsively hit it. "Well?" Dazai continued to hit the tree until it broke and he had all of the blocks. "It stings a bit, but i think you have your answer." The brunette looked towards the other.

Fyodor nodded and went over to a tree and started breaking it as well. "Do you think we have a innovatory, Osamu?" The man in question shrugged; and reached into his pocket. Then before him a screen with boxes appeared. "Seems like we do pretty boy!" He smiled and placed his wood into the first slot with Fyodor reaching into his pocket and putting his wood in his innovatory as well.

"I have already made a crafting table." The black-haired male spoke. "And have made the two of us swords, me a pickax and you an axe, i will be off to get food and stone. May you make a shelter for us to stay in for now?" He handed the items for the other to him. "I wouldn't mind doing that, but don't forget to get wool, we need it for beds!" He called to Fyodor as the man being spoken to held a thumbs up and he continued to walk.

With the agency:

Atsushi and Yosano were pacing around worried, whilst Kunikida was trying to keep his composure even though it was obvious to everyone in the office he was worried and troubled. "Yo, sorry im late i ran out of snacks!" Ranpo entered the office with a chuckle.

Everyone looked to the sweet addicted man, and a few called out his name. "Ranpo," the President started speaking drawing said mans attention to the elder. "There has been a mysterious disappearance with Dazai. It is said he had fallen asleep out of the blue and faded away. Can you help us? Please."

Ranpo stood there. His eyes widened hearing the Presidents words. Faded away? How could that have happened? His eyes relaxed and he pulled out his glasses. Placed them onto his face and spoke. "Ultra deduction." And within seconds everything came to him with everyone waiting impatiently.

Again, his eyes widened. But more this time. "Well? What happened to him?" Kunikida asked. Ranpo looked at the blonde man. "He has been sucked into a video game." Everyone looked at him shocked. "A video game? How can that be possible?!" Ranpo sighed and continued to explain.

"A ability user. Someone used their ability on him, simple. But since Dazai is inside of it he can not use his ability and disable it, if he does, he will die." Gasps were herd all around the room. "Well is there someone who can do something about this?" Ranpo  shook his head. "No one except the ability user himself. And he's already fled the country. But there's someone with him inside the game." The President spoke up. "Who is it." Ranpo looked serious, almost deadly, like he was trying to kill someone with the glare he was wearing.

"Dostoevsky."

Back with the gay men:

Fyodor swung his sword once more killing his 7th sheep. Since he had already collected sixty-nine (x2) cobblestone, eighteen pork, eleven beef, twenty-one chicken and now seven wool along with seven mutton and other blocks, he decided to head back to where Dazai was.

Dazai had finished the layout of the home for him and Fyodor over two hours ago, and decided to do some decorating.

He started thinking back to when he was in hiding as he went exploring for materials to decorate with. 'How ironic, i remember when we played Minecraft back then, it played out just like this. I would make the home and he would get food and other materials. Oh! And i would make him my Minecraft husband, sometimes even giving him a little smooch, making him all flustered and turn away.' Dazai giggled at the memories.

(Time skip to when Dazai is decorating and Fyodor arrives back)

"Hello Osamu." The brunette turned to where he herd his name called. He smiled. "Fyo-kun!" He jumped down from the stairs.

"Be careful красивый." Dazai ran to the other and hugged him. "Yeah, yeah, i will. But thats besides the point, lets be Minecraft husbands!" Fyodor sighed.

"Alright, Osamu." He gave small hug back then grabbing the others hand. "We should head inside. It's getting dark, i have enough wool and wood to make our beds." Dazai followed him up the steps. "We should put our beds together so we can cuddle, like husbands." The brunette smirked. Fyodor sighed remembering all the times in the past he would do this, which led him to learn it got him no where to argue and to just let Dazai have his way. They walked to the crafting table still hand in hand. Fyodor made a furnace, two beds, along with a chest.

He placed the chest and furnace down next to the crafting table on either side. "By the way, our bedroom is the second floor, i will be expanding the home tomorrow but for now it's just gonna be two large rooms." Dazai spoke to the other while they put their items into the chest and cooked beef in the furnace.

"Thats alright." As the beef finished they both ate two pieces with Fyodor speaking once more. "I will be going looking for mushroom trees for mushroom soup tomorrow." Which that made Dazai happy. "Yay!"

The two men walked up the set of stairs to the next floor. Fyodor placed their beds down against the wall in the center of the room next to each other. "Well, i would change but theres no doing that in Minecraft so-" Dazai started speaking when out of no where some of their clothing and their toletries appeared onto the bed. "Never mind then." The brunette finished. "So we're not going to question or figure out how our belongings just appeared out of no where?" Fyodor spoke as they walked to the bed rummaging through it and grabbing their sleepwear. "Nope! But we don't have a restroom or sink yet so we cant brush our teeth or anything. But i will make that tomorrow when working on the house." Osamu smiled to the other with the black-haired male nodding Fyodor walked downstairs and grabbed two wooden stairs. He then walked back upstairs and placed one upside down on either side of the bed to use as bedside tables.

Both Fyodor and Dazai placed their things on their new bedside 'table'. After both of the males then changing, with Dazai sneaking small glances at Fyodor whilst doing so.

Once they were finished, they got into bed. Dazai scooted closer to Fyodor. "Cuddle me you whoreeee." A sigh escaped Fyodor's lips before he wrapped his arms around Dazai's waist, with said male cuddling into the others chest. "Can i go to sleep now Osamu?" "Tell me you love me first." "We're not romantically involved yet you request so much of romance from me. I love you Osamu." "Yes, i love you too rat."

(Image of what the house looks like and stuff):

A/N: IM SO SORRY IT'S BAD- IM TIERD 😭