ˏˋ12*➷ 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧

╰┈➤ ❝ [I wounded the good and I trusted the wicked] ❞

"I WANT TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL!"
Cho-rong said, the rest of the friend group agreeing with a nod as they crowded around Kim Ji-an and Han Seo-jun. The group and some other students that Ji-an had no idea who they were, had dragged them outside the school building and to a hideout that Seo-jun and his friends use, to question them about their relationship. It was all everyone was talking about and now they wanted or more like demanded for answers that neither Ji-an of Seo-jun had.

Nonetheless, they hadn't had time to plan out what fake story they were going to make up so now it was all up to improvisation and a lot of internal praying for the lie to turn out smooth and believable without making a fool out of themselves.

Han Seo-jun shared a quick exasperated look with Ji-an before looking at Cho-rong. "What do you want to know?"

"Since when did you guys have been hiding this from us? It's only been a few weeks since Kim Ji-an came back and last I remember you two had this weird dynamic going on where all you did was insult each other." He narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest it was as if he had now remembered, Seo-jun had left him in the dark about everything.

Now Kim Ji-an was a pretty decent liar but Han Seo-jun on the other hand not so much. So wanting to take the lead on this one she sent a look at Seo-jun hoping that he would catch up and let her answer the simple question

"Actually we started talking-" but apparently the Han boy didn't quite understand what she meant and decided to also answer.

"Everything happened pretty fast."

Ji-an glared at Seo-jun not believe how dumb the boy could sometimes be. All he had to do was leave the questions to her. She thought he had learn from their previous experiences years before. When the Kim girl realized she was still glaring at the boy, she soften her look and smiled softly at him before turning to
Cho-rong. "A few months after I left we started talking again and that's when it all started."

Seo-jun eagerly nodded, knowing her answer was much better and believable than his. As much as it pained him to say it he knew she was a better liar than him. He didn't know where the girl had gotten that skill but at the moment he wasn't complaining.

Cho-rong frown, to say he was offended was an understatement. "You we're talking with her all this time and you didn't care to tell me? Me? Your best friend?"

"Nobody knew about it. It's not that big of a deal."

Slightly raising his voice Cho-rong tried to get his point across and make his friend understand how important it actually was. "It is because we're talking about your first girlfriend here!"