Take me home!

The music played through the kingdom for the first birthday of Princess Leah. Everybody in the kingdom is invited to her birthday party. The King and Queen planned her party months before she arrived because they like to be prepared. All guests were required to bring a gift for Princess Leah, so when she is older she has all the memories of her first birthday party. All guests danced through the night while others were allowed to see the Princess from a far. The Queen stood next to her daughter protecting her from anything threatening. Princess Leah was dressed in a pink and white dress with her white socks.

Hours go by and all guests are enjoying themselves and nobody noticed that a hooded figure swooped in through the guards and was headed for the Queen and Princess Leah. The hooded figure was criminal named Gabby Gothel. Gabby is Mother Gothels daughter. Gabby is only here to get revenge to Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene. The emotions kicked into Gabby and regret entered her body and was taking over. Gabby snatched a curtain and the lights went out. Everybody panicked and Princess Leah let out a loud wail. Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene both ran to Princess Leah and they both froze when they see Gabby Gothel holding Princess Leah with a massive grin on her face. King Eugene Sprinted towards Gabby but she had already jumped and ran away. Queen Rapunzel broke down cried at her daughters crib. "Eugene she's gone! We let her get away on our daughters first birthday!". King Eugene panted with rage forming all over himself. He walked towards Rapunzel and hugged her tight and comforting her. "We are going to find her if it's the last thing I do!". All guests were sent to leave. Rapunzel and Eugene slowly walked over to the mission table and called the best searches. "You guy MUST find my daughter! If you don't know but 4 years ago your Queen, my wife got taken as a baby and I found her and returned her when she was 18 years-old! If we can't find her before she is 18 you will all play!" King Eugene demanded from his best searches. King Eugene gave orders to everyone all around the kingdom. Rapunzel set a new law that every birthday for Princess Leah they will send lanterns in the sky for her to find her way home.

Gabby ran as fast as her legs could take her with Princess Leah in her arms. "I can't believe that I just stole a child just like my mother!" Gabby expressed to herself. Gabby went through vines and she saw the tower that her mother trapped Rapunzel all those years ago. The tower now is beat down and falling apart. Gabby pushed a brick in and a secret door opened. "Princess Leah you are going to be stuck her forever!" Gabby told Leah and herself with confidence. Princess Leah was put down on a stool and she disappeared into the mirrors all around her. Nobody can see her and there is no way to get out that Mother Gothel told Gabby Gothel.

17 Years go by and there is still no sign of Princess Leah. King Eugene and Queen Rapunzel still have not lost hope on finding their daughter. Leah lives behind thousands of mirrors around the kingdom. It doesn't matter how loud she screams, how loud she bangs against the mirrors, the only way to get out is the love of her life must place his hand on a mirror and her hand must touch his. Gabby has not been seen since she stole Leah 17 years ago. Everybody in the kingdom says to each other different rumors about how Gabby Gothel disappeared just like her mother. Everyday King Eugene leaves the castle and searches around Rapunzel's tower everyday for his daughter. Leah lives behind thousands of mirrors only being able to see her parents through glass and when she needs to be comforted there is no way that Leah can be loved because she ahs never felt love before with family or her love one day. She can see her father searching for you and she tries to give him signals through the glass but there is no hope. "Daddy! I'm in here!" Leah yells at her father everyday at 12:35pm.

Tomorrow Princess Leah is turning 17 years old and Eugene has just under one year to find her or he will feel like a failure and he can only find his wife not his real blood daughter. Leah can barely see the lanterns for her birthday each year. Each year Leah sends out her hope to her family. "Take me home!".

Leah searches each day or a button or something to get out of her prison. She has never touched concrete or ever spoke to her parents in person. Eugene and Rapunzel went to go visit Rapunzel's tower for the final time until they knock it down. "Eugene I still have hope that our daughter is somewhere around my tower" Rapunzel suggests to Eugene. Both parents searched around the tower and searched for something odd around her tower. The inside of her tower has not been opened for years and Eugene climbs up with Rapunzel inside the tower and sees their daughter going crazy and crying in the corner. They both looked at each other and realised that Gabby had sacrificed herself to keep Leah in the tower so Mother Gothel had a chance to get revenge against Rapunzel but she only got her daughter with her down in hell. Leah looks up with fear and notices that she is free. Rapunzel opens her arms and Leah flings in her arms and Eugene hugs both his girls for the first time. Rapunzel and Eugene both decide to keep the tower, live every moment wit their daughter now and they both decided to give Gabby a tombstone because Gabby was working for her mother the whole time.

The next day Rapunzel set up an 18th birthday party for their daughter. Leah finally had the time of her life with her parents and her kingdom to come. Eugene and Rapunzel can finally go to sleep that them, the kingdom and their daughter are safe without any weirdos coming to kidnap them. "Eugene thank you for not losing hope in me when I was younger or our daughter with the Mother Gothel mess" Rapunzel told Eugene while there lips touched.