Epilogue: Five Years Later

"Momma, Momma! Brother is using his power to pull my hair and run away!" A small child ran from the garden. She has long white hair with a hint of blonde, her large doll like eyes are creamy pearlescent glowing blue. She has a glowing blue tribal marking below her eye. She fidgets as she looks up at me. "Sora!" I shout in a firm tone. "Y-Yes Momma?!" A little boy who looks exactly like the little girl walks from behind a rose bush. The blue roses make his eyes stand out as he moves closer. His hair is like Subaru's but with blue and white streaks in them. He has the same eyes and same marking as the little girl. He slowly makes his way to me as he looks at the little girl and sticks out his tongue. "What did I tell you?" I say firmly as he looks down at the marble floor. "Never use my power for bad things." He said softly as he continued to look at the floor. "And?" I ask as he looks up to me. "Never pick on Harina..." He said in a small voice. Harina smiled as she hugs her brother. "STOP HARI! You choking me!" He cried as she let go. "Now apologize Sora." I said in a scolding manner. "I'm.....sorry." He said softly as if he didn't want to. "Yay! He said he sorry!" Harina shouted as she danced around the room. I pulled them both to me as I held them close. I kissed each of them on the cheek as they hug my neck. "I love my babies." I whispered. "We love you too Momma!" They say in unison. "How is my beautiful princess and my charming prince?" A familiar voice said softly. "Daddy!" Sora shouted as he released himself from my arms and ran to Subaru. He lifted Sora into the air as they laughed together. Harina looked disappointed and she pouts at her father. "I think some one is jealous" I said as I set Harina down. "Aww my poor Harina!" He said as he set Sora down and quickly pick her up. They spun round the room and then he set her back down. "Again! Again!" She shouted as I stood up from the floor. "In a moment Harina.....first I have to kiss your mother." He said as he put his arms around me. "I love you Subaru" I said softly. He lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me sweetly. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. "Ewe!" The twins say in unison. He releases his lips from mine and smiles at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you so much more Nami." He said softly as he cupped my face with his hand. He raked his thumb across my cheek as I smile at him. My life is now complete here with my children and the man I love and adore........

THE END