Chapter 1: Her World

A beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully and was looking Eternal as the sun rays were falling on her face making her heavenly gorgeous....

Suddenly her alarm started ringing causing her beauty sleep to get disturb...

'I know you think that you know me
But you ain't even seen my dark side
It's reserved for you only
So, baby, do it right, do me right

We can go all the time
We can move fast, then rewind
When you put your body on mine
And collide, collide
It could be one of those nights
Where we don't turn off the lights
Wanna see your body on mine
And collide, collide'

Her alarm was ringing continuously

...............................

After some time she woke up stretching her arms...

"Good Morning Beautiful World" said Yn as she woke up..

She then looked towards the clock to see the time...

"hmmm it's 6 am not bad yn.. You woke up at right time" said lily

" oh come on lily... I'm always on time... it's just you... who sleeps like a dead fish... inside my beautiful fish jar.." said yn sarcastically..

Lily scoffs at Yn and says

"Yo bitch this fish jar is mine.. don't you dare lay your eyes on my house"

"Yaaaa yaaaa whatever..... now let me enjoy my day.... go shu shu...."said Yn to lily...

" u shu.... go and get bath you smell gross... go by the time I will introduce you..." said lily

"ok... Thank you" said Yn

"Hello Everyone... I'm Lily i.e. the lil Gold Fish... my family has always been with Yn or to say Princess Yn of Atlantic Kingdom... the most civilized water kingdom of 1800... she was the most beautiful yet kind hearted Princess of all time.... She was also known for her brain... inshort she was a perfect combination of Beauty with Brian ... she was the only child of her parents that's why her parents were very strict with her... they never let her go out or let any body meet her... alone or without her parents knowing..... since they don't allow her to go out alone... she started sneaking out in night..... it was her daily routine to sneak out at night and return back in the morning... but then~~"

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT..... I'm late" yelped Yn..

"yaaa you ungrateful brat atleast let me complete my sentence...and btw what are you late for" yelled lily on yn

"yo bish... I'm late for my k-drama..
You know What's Wrong with Secretary Kim that drama is lit.. and the male protagonist *fangirl mode on* is so ... So cute.. so sweet... so handsome.... he is so cool.... so hot..... he is just awesome.... I have a die hard crush on him... he looks like as if he is an anime character.... his looks are so unreal sometimes I even doubt if he is a human or not... HOLY SHIT.... I am late.... his show will start any time I am going you continue whatever you are doing by bish..."

"Yeah yeah bye bye" said lily to Yn...

" I really wish.. if I could help her to break her curse... but I can't... just few more days more until the full moon.... as I will be 20 and will finally turn into a Human..." sadly said lily to herself...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... what was that.... someone stabbing me... and a girl was screaming something.... then I fell in deep ocean....hnn what kind of weird nights it was" said #...

"Aa leave it I'm going back to sleep.." said #

But what if That Nightmare was true.....

"It is hard to sleep when your Heart is at war with your mind"

_______________________________________

Hello Everyone....

The update is here....If u want me to update soon then... Kindly colour the Small Star 🌟 (Votes : 30) and unlock the next Chapter..........
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

IMPORTANT ANNOUNMENT

I may not be able to update really soon as my school is going to start from Monday.... but I will definitely try my best to update soon....