Meeting everyone

The first person I recognized was the man in the white mask (Michael) I avoided him and spoke to someone who seemed friendly.he had overalls and some weird mask on..(leather face) he was kind ya know.., there was something unsettling about him.. evil almost 😅 I decided he was my friend so I had and Ali if something happened. I spoke to a short dude Like doll height with ginger hair and overalls (WHAT IS WITH MURDERERS AND OVERALLS?!??) he was weird af and I think he was old. Idk tho. I talked to someone who told me there name Brahms he looked about 20 he told me he was 31 I don't believe him.

DINNER 🥘

As I thought we all had seats we had to sit in I was next to a dude named Michael idk him tho and I sat next to Brahms. The guy with the mask sat next to me NOW I KNEW HIS NAME : Michael. I wanted to leave my seat but couldn't I realized how I was gonna have to take my mask off so-

Announcement : all killers with masks may go to there room for eating.

                           My dorm

So I got a note saying I'm room 999.
That's a lot of rooms right? Does that mean other people were here? Are they still here? No I'm getting to curious I went up the elevator with Brahms leather face and Freddy I think his name was. So my dorm mate was Michael and Brahms I thought I was going to get along with him but they both won't talk so I'll be lonely 😩 but me and Brahms know sign so I can talk to him. I know sign because I speak Japanese,and Chinese. I had a friend that was weird to say because I've never had a friend so that says a lot about me.( OMG THE SALLY FACE MUSIC IS FIRE 🔥)

323 words. longest yet!