Prologue

"GET UP FAT ASS!" Ashton felt his bed jiggle as screams left the mouth of Larry.Ashton rolled over groggily hiding his face in his pillow.

"GET UP BEFORE PAPA COMES!" Larry yelled into his older brother ear. Larry was eleven years old and was tall for his age. Everyone said he got that from Harry.

"YouHavethreesecondstogetthelloutmyroom."Ashton mumbles scrunching up his own nose as his breath hit his nose.

"What did you say to me? I do not appreciate this? I've lived eleven years now and still get no respect from anyone in this damned house!" Larry yells walking out his brother room buttoning his white button up.

"LARRY WATCH IT!" Louis yelled leaning his head out the bathroom where he was doing his hair for the last twenty minutes. Ashton rolled his eyes in annoyance that his brother didn't shut his room door. He made a mental note to punish him later.

"ASHTON GET YOURE LAZY ARSE UP!" Louis yelled as Aralin walked out of her room. Newly died lavender hair swaying as she made her way down stairs. She frowned as she saw four white glass bowls on the glass table. She sighed dropping her Kipling on the burgundy rug.

"Were you expecting more than that?" Harry asked his oldest daughter as he saw the disappointment on her face.

"Oh of course not dad. We have five course breakfast all summer and the first day of school I get a bowl of fruit loops.......not disappointing at all."Aralin chuckled picking up her spoon.

Harry scoffs. "there's nothing wrong with fruit loops Aralin."

"Oh yeah because a bowl of fruit loops just screams I love you." Aralin states shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

Harry smiles at his daughter. "Doesn't Gracie come back today?!" Harry says as his son comes mumbling down the stairs wrapping a blue bandana around his caramel curls.

"Ewwlk I hate Gracie!" Ashton whines sitting at the table.

"Holy shit! I totally forgot!" Aralin says dropping her spoon into her bowl and grabbing her keys to her Wagon and running out the house.

"I'm not going to school today !" Larry sing songs running around the house.

"Why not?" Ashton takes the words right out of Harry's mouth.

"Because Papa said I didn't have to." Larry sticks his tongue out at Ashton.

"Well then I'm not going."Ashton huffs sinking in his seat.

"Oh yes you are!" Harry says to his son.

"Bu--

"No but.....you are going to school." Harry states sitting down next to Larry at the table.

"Babe weren't you supposed to help Larry with his homework last night?" Louis called from walking down the steps holding baby Laurie in his arms.

"I don't think so." Harry says looking at his beautiful husband and his amazing daughter.

"I think you were."

"No you said that you'd help him if I cook dinner."

"But you always cook dinner babe." in the mist of their argument they didn't see Ashton leave the house.

Ashton walked to locker 213.He hated how the lockers were painted a fading maroon color. He'd probably appreciate the lockers here or the bathroom doors more if it wasn't a nasty fading color. He sighed and put in the combination opening his locker. He placed his notebooks on the small shelf in his locker.

"Oh my god I missed you so much!" Ashton rolled his eyes at the shriek of the teenage hormonal girls that probay saw each other every day of the summer and just wanted to be noticed.

"Oh mi god like I totally missed you!" Ashton chuckled as his best-friend Bea imitating the pathetic girls.

"I missed you more even though I literally saw you yesterday." Ashton smirked and closed his locker. Calum walked up to his two best-friends in the whole wide world.

He pushed the bag of DD out towards them with a bright smile.

"Looks whose back from the dead!" Ashton smirked grabbing the bag

Calum sighed because he knew that Ashton would be the toughest to please.

"I was just with my band this summer." Calum pleaded.

"Yeah a band we've never heard of or seen."Bea says biting into the chocolate donut.

"Well you can totally meet them soon because we are going to have a show soon."Calum says as they begin to walk to class.

Ashton sighed as he stepped inside French 3. He didn't really want to be there but he had to be. As he sat down in the middle of Calum and Bea. Ashton already knew he'd spend the 30 minutes in this class asleep.

Aralin couldn't believe what she had just heard. How could Gia even remotely do something like that to her out of all people. Then again they weren't together for the whole summer. So how could she ask her to....never mind. Aralin got out of her car and grabbed her bag from the back seat.She walked up the steps to her house and opened the door.

"Ara!" Larry screamed his dimples popping out as he ran into her arms. Even though Larry was eight he was still tiny. She could still pick him up. Aralin didn't want anyone to know that she had just had a break up.

Harry walked in the room holding Laura. Harry had a big boyish smile on his face until his eyes connected with his daughters bluish-green ones. They were reddish and puffy like she'd been crying. That wouldn't go unnoticed on Harry's watch.

Aralin smiled at her dad which he knew was fake. Larry jumped down from Aralin's arms and ran to watch Spongebob in the livingroom. Aralin walked towards the steps

"Hey honey are you okay?" Harry asked his daughter while sitting five year old Laura in the high chair.

"Why can't I sit in the big people chair?!" Laura says with a pout earning an eye roll from her older sister.

"Honey not now I'm talking to Aralin." Harry said to Laura over his shoulder.

"Dad you know really --

"I WANT BIG GIRL CHAIR NOW DADDY!" Laura begins screaming and Harry doesn't even turn around. He makes the go on hand motion to Aralin.

"Yeah like I was saying I'm completely ---

"Harry don't you hear Laura crying !" Louis says as he walks through the door of the house with groceries.

"I hear her Louis but I'm not going to tend to her attitude when I have other kids with problems louis." Harry says snarky to the blue eyed man.

"Well can't you tend to both of them at once." Louis replies picking Laura up out the high chair.

Aralin sighed rolling her eyes and stomping her way up the stairs. Not before hearing.

"DID YOU DROP ASHTON OFF AT WORK?!" Both parents yelled at the other at the same time. Aralin let out a laugh and continued the walk to her room dropping her bag by the door and kicking off her cole Haan shoes.

------------------

I like the story so I'm going to continue it.

It's a one-direction / 5sos/ cara delving fanfic

Ashton Irwin plays Ashton Tomlinson

Cara plays Aralin Tomlinson

They'll be the main focus.