Chapter 18: THE MATRIARCHAL ORDER

Over the following few weeks, Alexa and I visited with an implant specialist that came recommended to her, then poured over the details. We settled on a modest C-Cup, and were told by the surgeon that given my current frame, that should work out fine and not expect too rough of a recovery.

In the meantime, I jumped right into my volunteering with the male auxiliary of the Women's Club, known internally as the Matriarchal Order. The male auxiliary was run by the male volunteers in the community but there was a female liaison from the Matriarchal Order and a young Female Junior League liaison who attended the meetings and helped to guide decision making and ensure that the discussions were in line with the community narrative. In all there were over 70 males in the auxiliary, but the meetings were usually about 50, as many males had other obligations, and could not attend every meeting. The meetings were typically centered around events and fundraisers that the community was planning, and how the male auxiliary could be of assistance. Much of what we did was behind the scenes help with social media and advertising, set up, break down, and generally making sure that the event staff had what they needed and stood by for basic services, refreshments, meals, etc.

The Matriarchal Order, is a non-profit group that is technically not affiliated with the town of Riverside Heights, but yet it was intrinsically connected. All of the town councilwomen and the mayor herself were members of the club, and the decisions and spending in the club entirely benefitted the community; however, the mission of the club extended far beyond the limits and citizens of Riverside Heights. I learned in attending the male auxiliary meetings and working support for the Matriarchal Order, that these women are working hard to benefit women worldwide. They had sister organizations that they communicated and exchanged with, around the globe, and offered refugee opportunities to women everywhere, some coming from pretty rotten places, in terms of how women are treated. Every meeting had a guest speaker who was either a refugee and new to the community, or a visitor from someplace else. Then, for the male auxiliary meetings, we would watch a recording of the guest speaker from the Women's club meeting the month prior.

Alexa attended the meetings monthly, and then broke away into her subcommittee meeting which, unlike most of the other committee meetings, was off limits to the male volunteers. When I asked her about what her "Plans into Action" committee was all about, she would shrug it off with, "It's all superhero stuff dear. No need to know any more." I assumed it was part of the processing of refugees, but not sure why that would be such a secret. I figured that they were probably using some unorthodox means to rescue these women, and that may have involved a next level of secrecy. Whatever it is that they did, the committee was so clandestine that I didn't even know who was a member, except for Alexa.

Aiden was the absolute best companion in the beginning, introducing me to all aspects of the volunteering. Within weeks, I was well versed in the roles, rules, and responsibilities of the Auxiliary, a knowledge that seemed unattainable to me that first day Aiden showed me around the office.

In addition to my monthly meetings, office work, and support at the Matriarchal Order meetings, I helped coordinate events at any of the community buildings. These ranged from weddings, bat and bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, everything. And not just for members of the community, although all guests seemed to share the community philosophies. In fact, Ms. Cheryl would often officiate wedding ceremonies, and some were pretty extreme with true lifestyle Domme/sub relationships.

A great thing about the volunteering was that I really got to know people in the community, and outside. I was often assigned to accompany and assist the guest speakers, so I would get exposure to many very prominent people from all over the world. This was purely behind the scenes, making sure they were comfortable, had any food or beverages they needed, occasionally helping with dressing or undressing, and I was always treated very kindly. I wouldn't say this exposure gave me an ego, but it sure helped with my confidence, and I would often find excuses to get out and be seen. Alexa granted me this freedom, and would often put me on a pedestal. I was loving life.

In early September, I had the implants. The recovery was painful, and poor Alexa had to take care of me more than we were both comfortable with. But we would joke that's it's just a small price for a glorious payout. I was anxious to enjoy having these delightful C-Cup breasts, and so was Alexa. She would come home every night with some sexy bras and revealing lingerie, or a cute, low cut dress. She seemed more anxious than I was!

Then after recovery, I was fully back into my involvement in the community. I had several new outfits now, and with summer having come to an end, I was able to spend more time outside without feeling like a sweaty mess when I got to my destination.