Milo's Big secret

Chapter 1: Milo's secret

Milo was a troubled cat he liked to play in the garden and rustle in the mud and rip up his owners clothes.

Milo's family were a very happy and cheerful group of people the man of the house was Tim and his wife is Sara and there two children Matt and Victoria.

Milo had a secret he has been hiding from the family. Milo could talk and the family did not know that so milo ktalked to his fellow mittens. The other cat of the house was mittens . He was troubled like milo they were the best of friends.

Chapter 2: Milo's new friend

Milo went outside to play when suddenly the new cat fluffy came around the corner and milo went to greet the new cat and show him around. After awhile milo and fluffy became friends. Them milo had mittens come see the new cat and they became friends as well.

Milo,mittens and fluffy all played all day long until milo and mittens had to go home. Milo was the happiest cat alive. He was so happy to have another friend in his life.

Chapter 3: two years later

It's been two years since milo and fluffy became friends. Milo was so sad when fluffy died by a car crash. Milo was so depressed he couldn't stand it anymore so he ran away grime home and the family was worried sick about him.

Milo was trying to find a new friend so he went to town after town but instead of finding a friend he found this beautiful cat named precious. She was the most beautiful cat in the world he said to himself so he went to talk to her and they became friends.

Precious and milo went back to Milo's house and that's we're the owners found milo outback and decided to take precious into the family. The kids could not be happier to have another cat in the family.

Milo really liked precious and really wanted to ask her out but he did not have the nerve to ask her out so they stayed friends for awhile . Then mittens said milo found a good friend to start off with.

Chapter 4: Milo's big move

Milo worked up the nerve to ask out precious so he went for it. So milo asked out precious and she said she will think about it for awhile so then after three hours passed she decided to say yes.

Milo was so overjoyed to have a girlfriend and mittens was happy for milo and precious so he went to get a girlfriend his self. After five days of searching he finally found the perfect cat for him..

Chapter 5: Milo's secret revealed

Milo was so happy he decided to talk to his family but he didn't want his family to know he could talk but he doesn't really care anymore so he went to his family.

Mittens already new that milo could talk but the family didn't so he went to show the family that he could talk and then when he said something Tim was so surprised he fainted but Sara and the children were really happy they had a talking cat.

Tim was really surprised but happy at the same time and Tim went to tell all his friends but milo stopped him before he did because a lot of people would surround the house and milo was right so Tim stayed home.

Milo and the whole family were the happiest family ever and the whole family was happy forever!

The end