🩵First Date🩵

[A few days later]

Sun Pov

It's been a few weeks since the confession. The Lord has started being a bit nicer to me. Not by much but it's the thought that counts. I was getting ready for the day as I had just woken up when I heard my name being called again. "Sundrop!" I quickly finished getting ready and left my room. I was going to the throne room again as the Lord had called me. I entered the throne room and walked over to the Lord. "Yes Sir.?"  He got up and grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him. I felt my face heat up again just like it did the first time, we locked eye contact for a moment and he kissed me. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss. After a moment he broke the kiss. "Sundrop." "Yes Sir?" We locked eye contact again. "Tonight I will take you on a date." I felt my face heat up as he said that and I looked away for a brief moment. He turned my face to face his and kissed me again. "Be ready. And don't be late." He let my arm go and I went back to my room, My face was very red from what had just happened. I surely didn't expect this.

Eclipse Pov

I watched as Sun went back to his room, I noticed his face was very red. ' ' Cute. ' ' When Sun was out of sight I went to my room. I already had a date planned out. I was going to take him to watch the sunset. I thought he'd like that. I decided to get ready as it was almost noon. I went to my closet to change and I gathered some small things then I sat on my bed and read a book to pass the time as I waited.
                              [A few minutes later]

Eclipse Pov (still)

I checked the time, noticing that it was time for the date. I got up and set my book down then went to Suns room. I knocked on the door before I entered as I wanted to be polite. "Come in." I entered Suns room to find him sitting in his bed, writing in that journal again.I went over to him and grabbed his arm pulling him up. "Are you ready Sunny?" He seemed to blush at the nickname and nodded. "Mhm. I'm ready sir." "It's just, Eclipse now." He seemed slightly shocked but nodded. "Right. I'm all ready then Eclipse." "Good. Now come on." I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the castle.