Meet y/n!

Basically your backstory or smth also your a girl here bc i can't write ng or male reader. Very sorry!
(Don't worry you can change it)

ALSO! YIU GUYS MET WHEN YALL WERW ALL YOUNGER!

-------------------

You recently got promoted manager at this night club you were working for. This is your second year at this job, now your the head manager.

You got bored of sitting in your office and watching the security cameras so you decided to come down and make sure your workers are fine.

Everything was going smoothly, it wasnt a busy night.

You were about to head back up to your office;that was untill a certain group caught your eyes. You stared at them. Observing each person in the group closely like you were about to plan a murder.

Fortunately for you, you caught one of the ladies attention.

"Holy shit" you mumbled to yourself as your cheeks flushed red

The girl smiled and told her friend group something and left, she stood up and made her way to you. You soon realized she was headed your direction as she got closer to your table.

"Hello :)" she said smiling, a beautiful voice she had. "H-Hi!" You managed to say. If only you'r voice didn't crack while speaking, now you look like an idiot.

But not to her i guess, she found it cute.

"What's your name? I'd like to get to know you better." "Y/N- and you are?" You said smiling at the lady.

She smiled back and said her name is...

-------------------

Relationships <3

"Why not both, right Y/N?"
Louyen x Y/N x Lennox

"Holy shit"
Lilith x Y/N

"I baked you a cake!"
Shenhe x Y/N

"I fund your expenses, might as well buy your heart~"
Pearl x Y/N

"Lets go om a date!"
Rein x Y/N

"Y/N, babe let's grab a drink!"
Anna x Y/N

"I'll make sure to worship your body~"
Kore x Y/N

"A real curse is having to live without you."
Zalgos x Y/N

-------------------

Just wanted to let y'all know, The reader or Y/N have no backstory make one up for yourselves! (Also you are the manager of the club)