3 - Apartment

Me and Ethan walk inside and see everyone else already inside. Tara, Sam, Mindy, and Chad are all at the table while Anika is on the couch. I then asked Ethan, "What do you wanna do?" He looked at me and replied with, "Maybe we could go somewhere by ourselves?" I looked him in the eyes and said, "Sure! We can go to my room!" I say as I grab his hand and take him to my room. We get to my room and he sits on the bed and says, "Listen y/n, I've been meaning to tell you this for a little bit now but I think I kinda um like you." I start blushing a lot and look into his eyes and say, "I think I like you too." He looks at me as I walk up to him and hug him. As we unlatched from our hug I put my hands around his head and start kissing him. As our lips collide I slowly begin to find love again. I then start think about what happen the previous year. Wes was originally my true love. When I had found out he was killed by ghostface I was put into a deep state of depression, but now I have Ethan. I know this is true love. Then I hear the door open as Mindy walks in shocked about us and tells us, "Come look at the news!" We both got up and rushed out of the room and saw the news. I saw the headline read, Two teens killed in apartment this afternoon with a "Ghostface" Mask left at the scene. I look over to Tara and say outloud, "It's happening again."