act 3

"welcome to act three"

"run!" richie yelled, everyone ran out except from tara and amber, the began fighting.

cassie ran off into a room alone, richie and sam ran in the basement alone.

the ginger girl needed to collect her thoughts before doing anything else, she was terrified. amber had just shot liv?

AMBER just shot LIV?

what is happening?

cassie heard gun shots and started shaking, she breathed in and out slowly and walked out of the room, she saw sidney.

"come here cassie" she said.

"anyone hiding, killer or not you have five seconds to show yourself" sidney yelled.

"i cant believe amber did this" cassie said to the brunette adult. "i didnt believe billy or stu could do it either, i know how hard this is and i hope she gets whats coming for her" sid said.

"stay down here, i need to look upstairs"

sidney was on the phone with a ghost face then cassie heard richie yelling and saw a ghost face attacking sidney. they flipped over the balcony and the gun dropped.

"someone get the gun" sidney yelled.

cassie picked it up and handed it to sam who was coming towards her.

"thank god youre okay" richie said walking towards sam.

then he stabbed her

"because i really really wanted to be the one to kill you" he said, snatching the gun off her.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN YOU TWO" richie shouted at sidney and cassie to which they complied.

amber took off her ghost face mask and richie took out an inhaler. taras

he began talking to sam but cassie couldnt hear what he was saying.

amber and richie began talking about how this was going to be a movie and amber started checking of a murderous checklist.

amber grabbed cassie by her hair to pull her into the kitchen, sidney followed cautiously, cassie elbowed amber in the stomach to let go of her hair but that just made her throw the ginger girl onto the kitchen floor.

"someone has to save the franchise, see no one has made a great stab movie since the first one!" richie exclaimed.

"hey baby do you want to get the very ex-mrs riley?"

"yeah i do" amber said, leaving the room.

richie walked up to sidney.

"sidney prescott, im a huge fan" he said,
"go fuck yourself" she answered.
"you seen the new stab movie?" he asked,
"im not a fan of scary movies"

"that check out, well it sucked balls! because no one takes the true fans seriously. not really. they just laugh at us, AND WHY? because we love something? we're just a fucking joke to them? how can a fandom be toxic? it's about love! you dont fucking understand? these movies are important to people!" he shouted.