Don't ask, Don't Tell

The guns blazed through anyone it could hit. A young boy Logan hid behind his cubby house with his mother. Soldiers walked through their house destroying everything for evidence. Young Logan was scared and confused for his love and safety for his mother and his crush Nicholas. The fear grew on the minds of anyone hiding away from the dangers that the country leaders have set in place. The soldiers searched through all the streets looking for anything they could bring back to their leader. Young Logan crept away from his mother and was headed for the soldiers out the front of his house to try and make peace. As Logan ran off his mother ran after him with fear and worry creeping over her for the safety for her son. The soldier turned quickly and saw Logan kneeling down in tears. "Please leave me and my mommy alone!".

The soldier aimed his rifle at Logan's for head and loaded his weapon. Logan's mother slid in front of Logan the second the soldier clicked the switch. The bullet clicked through her head. Blood flew out of her head and sprayed over it's surroundings. Logan broke down in tears by the haunting event of this solider murdering his mother in front of his eyes. The solider stooped with regret and felt terrible by the event that just occurred. Logan stood up covered up in his mothers blood and looked deeply into the soldiers eyes and cried. The solider left young Logan with his mother's body in the cold.

10 years later and Logan is living by himself at only 18 years old with his crush Nicholas. Nicholas is 17 year old with medium brown hair. Logan has had feeling from when he first met him. Nicholas does have feelings for Logan as well but they are both scared to tell each other because of rejection. Both boys are living in a treehouse in Logan's mother's backyard. Logan's mother is buried in the backyard next to the treehouse. Nicholas's family left him years ago because he was a weak gay boy. Both boys cuddle each other when the night is cold. Logan is the bigger spoon to Nicholas because it comforts him from his traumatic past. That night both boys are in the treehouse and they are preparing for bed. Nicholas is cooking dinner and Logan is sitting in on a stool and slowly takes off his shirt revealing Nicholas's favourite thing about Logan. Nicholas gets so distracted by Logan's physique that he let's the dinner begin to burn. "Nicholas, uh, the dinner?". Both boys finish dinner and lay in bed together.

Later that week the military leader arrives to the house and demands to take the boys to work for the military. "Both of you boys need to come out and work for me because I will give you the qualities to live and survive in this cruel world that I certainly didn't create!".

The leader soldier points to the boards that quote 'Don't ask, Don't tell!'. That quote is a quote that means that no gays are ever aloud in the military because they didn't want gays to join because they thought that the fays would ruin the organisation of the attire. With that quote Nicholas and Logan both scream out towards the leader and it gives him shock. "We like each other and we don't care if you kill us because we want to be together and with our families!". The boys stand on top of the treehouse and prepare themselves to be shot down by the soldiers. Both soldiers aim their guns at their heads and wait for them to say their final words. "Don't ask, Don't tell!".

Both boys were shot down from the treehouse and landed in a 'X' shape with their hands holding. The leader soldier walks towards the boys' bodies and sends them to back to the real world. Both boys woke up together in the same bed after a tipsy night party.