Chapter 4

(F/c:Favorite Color)
(H/c:Hair Color)
(E/c:Eye color)

♡Y/N POV♡

After I walk in my room I saw the girl has woke up "hi are you doing okay" I said, they nod yes which was good but the scar on their face is pretty bad. I walk over to their and they seems scared when come closer to them but not just a normal scared a sad scared. They was pretty damaged by the weird glitch creature but at least they okay.

Few minutes later

After a few minutes they started to talk to me "what your name" they said "y/n y/m/n y/l/n" I told them. They seems sweet but look a little weak to be a God of something "what your name" I ask them "Minty, Minty Rose Lavender" they said. Wait their name is Minty Rose Lavender but that a goddess of beauty name, "umm is it that a goddess name" I told them. They look confuse look.

◇Minty POV◇

I look at the girl/boy in a confusion look until I remember the I don't look like a goddess without my ears,tail,wings, and halo out so I think I don't have them out yet. "actually my real name is Wolfboy" I said and they said "oh okay that good because if you were name that then I'll get confused anyway do have any brothers or sisters" they said "well I have 1 sisters name ummm" I said she look confuse on why I'm not telling her name well it because my sister name is Blue Cat Lavender but I can't tell them that "uuuh Catgirl" I told them "oh that a pretty name" they said "a good name to come up with"(and I forgot to tell you guys that text I used is in your mind okay don't get confused okay thank you)

I will stop here today because it like 4:34 in my country so I woke up to write this for you guys and thank you so much for reading bye Wordcount:349