Chapter 5

After that fight between you and Andy you ran back upstairs and locked yourself in the bathroom it seemed like Andy wanted you to start cutting again so you opened the drawer and grabbed a red box with a razor inside so you took it out and when it was an inch above your wrist there was banging on the door you could tell in was Jinxx because you know what his voice plus he was screaming "(Y/N) don't you freaking dare cut yourself and if you do I don't know what i'd do with out you so please don't hurt your self if you want comfort you can come out Andy left like 2 mins ago." you walked out of the bathroom and he look at your arms he noticed that he came just i time before you did anything with the blade he was very happy to find out you didn't do it so then he gave you a hug and picked you up and brought you downstairs and sat you in his lap and the guys were happy for you to because they didn't see any cuts. So then you decided to curl up on jinxx as if you were a little kitten all of the guys awwed in the cuteness and jinxx blushed in embarassment and your cuteness. After a while You got bored and tired so you fell asleep on Jinxx's chest he didn't know you fell asleep he was concentrated on his conversation with CC,Ashley and Jake.

Sorry but I have to leave you guys on a cliff hanger