The Mariner's Dynasty

Dawn breaks and small boats sail seawards to seek prosperity under the pristine waters where fortune is scarce. The fisherman; sunburnt skin, parching throat, and feeble arms has rowed through as many tides as the ample of fishes he catches.

      "Be careful out there! there are sea monsters swimming in the sea!" his children cried.

      "I fear no monsters underneath my boat," he replied. "I fear when the sea has no fish left to sell to feed your empty stomachs." He spoke these words as he departed from the shore.

      Big fishes dwell in the deepest water, and so are wealth and greed. The fisherman is terrified as looming lights swam towards him trembling like the stars in the sky. He fears no darkness nor the depth of the sea, but a ship taking away all of his subsistence and hope with one pull of its hook. Beyond the coastline, many who dared to brave their rightful boundaries had their blood turned into salt water and dissolved into seafoam.

      "Standby!" The fleet looms stern and colossal surrounding his humble boat. The lion of the water defends its territory whilst sending fishes worth of riches to the port down the west coast.

      When wealth prospers beneath the seabed. The master mariner never docked for too long on the harbour, but his legacy has been perpetually anchored to the coast. His dynasty enjoyed fishing in troubled waters. Deceitful and crooked as a barrel of fish hooks. Oppressing the poor for too long that the fisherman knows the consequences like the back of his palm.

      All the fishermen wailed in woeful agony. Fishes are scarce in shallow waters and so are coins in their hands. "Row beyond not to be swallowed by the storms nor the monsters but the same man who sails on the sea!"

      As long as the mariner's dynasty prospers upon the tides, the poor fishermen are unable to grasp freedom. And wealth can never swim out of the mariner's hook.