Chapter 6

Pic credit goes to it's rightful owner

It's in the eyes,
Always the eyes.

Author pov:
After there date taehyung drop her at her dorm and see her till she got in, it's night time so no body is going to be here.then he also left from there when he reached his dorm all of his hyung waiting for him in the living room.as soon as they saw him they asked him series of questions.

DoYoon: how's the date

Jhope: did she like the place

Namjoon: did you two kiss

Yoongi: guys let him enter first

At namjoon words a soft blush appeared on his cheeks making his hyung smirk. tae tell them what happen,of course cutting some details here and there.after sometime they all went to their rooms. after taking a shower tae hurriedly went to the bed into his soft and comfy comforter than fall asleep while dreaming about his Angel.

Next day in morning after said good morning to each other taehyung and Jungkook continue their days.Like that 6 month pass,and now kookie euniees, taehyung hyungs and his whole family know about their relationship but Kookie family doesn't know yet but why?🤔

Nonetheless in this months many things change kookie and taehyung become more comfortable to each other and meet each other more,go on dates also they share some pecks and make out,but they did not go further than that.kookie also went to meet taehyung hyungs and taehyung also comes to meet her euniee but Jin literally threatened him by saying "if you hurt my kookie you will regret to even born" kookie try to stop her but she didn't listen to her but tae ensure her by saying " don't worry Noona I love her unconditionally,I will always cherish her I never ever think to hurt her even in my consciousness if she is hurt and if I am the reason it breaks me apart and also love is a commitment to protecting another person's heart with the same passion you use to guard your own,u can trust me I promise you I am not going to hurt her she is my life" also Yeontan finally meet his mother whom he like so much that he lick her whole face and it maybe or maybe not jealous taehyung that how lucky he was.

After 6 months

Taehyung comes from his love yourself world tour concert.so,today taehyung and Jungkook decided to meet,but tae said that he has a surprise for her and he asked her to come to han river so now she is here waiting for her boyfie to come and pick her up after Tae come she get into the car both greet each other and share a peck after that tae start the car and tae said.

Tae: I miss you kook

Kook: I miss you too hyungie

During the ride Jungkook noticed tae again and again put his hand on brake and she understand,she take his hand and place it on her thigh she say

Kook: you don't have to think I am yours only *smile*

Tae also smile in return and softly squished the soft and warm flesh and kook regretting her decision of putting taehyung rough hand on her thigh because the moment taehyung squish her thigh a shiver run through her spine ,she felt butterflies in her tummy,and her heart beat increasing but she controlled herself.

After sometime they reach at gangnam which is located in Hannam Hill, alongside the Han River and Namsan mountains. kookie confusedly looked at him but he just said follow him after sometime they are in front of an apartment and tae open it and sign her to go inside he following after her. Kookie look at him and raised her left right brow questioningly.