Hiro

(A/N:I don't own the imagine that just looks close to Hiro expect he has vitiligo also found it on Pinterest to)

Hiro's POV:Currently as I have no commissions or need to make more weapons I am reading as I'm also waiting for some customers to come in and get their shit. Soon the bell ringed but I knew it was hit. "Hello dear" "Hello Hiro,why aren't you working" "No more commissions and also waiting for people to get their shit" He nodded as he walked behind the counter and sat with me. "Why aren't you working? I know you have many jobs to do hun" "Finished them just to spend time with you" "oh my~ I'm suppose that's the reason you woke up early?" "Correct" I smiled as I leaned on him,we don't hang out as much as we wished as his job is very tricky yet I've come to accept that as I've worked with many assassins.

"Okay...what's on your mind?" "What d-" "Don't play stupid Hit,I know when your debating to tell me something so tell me now rather then later" He sighed. "Universe six and seven are having a torment just because Lord Beerus and Champa are fighting over universe seven's earth and I was wondering if you wished to come" "Hm...knowing the people he'll pick I suppose so,most of them will need medical attention" "What your doubting us?" "No it's just the fact I've been to universe seven for a moment and their fighters...their out for blood but also victory so yes I would like to come and watch you beat their ass" I smiled as he shook his head smirking a bit.

It has been some time since I've