Picnic! 1/3

A/n this chapter is long (well it's a three part chapter 😭) because I missed Miyas birthday by over a month (I kept forgetting to write a chapter) and Cherry's  birthday which was two days ago (as of writing this chapter)

Miya
hey [name]?

You
Yes?

Miya
Wanna go on a picnic date with me?

You
OMG YES!!

Miya
Get ready then, how about in an hour?

You
Sure! Do you know any good parks?

Miya
Yup! Barely anyone goes there but it's a gorgeous view, I'll pm u the address :D

I just got up from my bed when Reki came running in, "you have to let me help you!" He rushed to my side and asked if he could paint my nails, "after I do my hair and change."

Reki always loved helping me get ready to go places, he acted like a little kid in a candy store for the first time, I went to my bathroom and shut the door, turning the lock I removed my clothes, taking a quick shower before drying myself off and then,

(Option one)
I put on a nice graphic design shirt and a skirt, I wanted to go with a simple outfit but not too casual, hence the skirt. I then did my hair the way I remember Miya loves.

(Option two)
I slipped into a comfortable outfit and checked myself out in the mirror, I grabbed my perfume and sprayed a tiny bit in the air before walking through it.

(Option three)
I decided on a simple look, one that miya would like, not that I'm doing it for miya. I pulled my socks up and did a little spin in the mirror.

I grabbed my final things, a small bag of hair clips and hair binders, a hair brush, and a small spray bottle full of water. I walked onto my bed and let Reki paint my nails.

"I'm so proud of you" Reki rubbed my back with his spare hand, "you're growing and I'm glad I'm in your life" he began on a small rant on how much I mean to him. It made me feel appreciated, sure I would make fun of him at times but, I never truly meant any mean word I said.

"I'm so grateful to be your sister" slips out of my lips, I looked up at him/I looked down at him (he is 5'8/174 cm) a smile made its presence on top of his face, around 40 minutes have passed and Reki finished my nails, they were almost dry so to pass the time I decided to let Reki choose what to wear makeup wise.

He decided on a small look, just some mascara, lipgloss and eyeliner. I twisted the cap for my lipgloss and lifted the applicator, a small pop rung in my ears as it's grip onto the glass slipped away, I pressed the small tip up to my lips, making sure that the lipgloss was applying in the right way.

I opened my liquid eyeliner hearing the sounds of the air coming into the once closed environment that is the small bottle, I carefully brought the tip of the eyeliner to my eye and swiped on my eye creating a perfect swoop, I repeated the process with the other eye and grinned in the mirror, Reki handed me my eyelash curler looking intently at how I curl my lashes.

I finished curling my eyelashes rather fast as I've done it countless times before, i smoothly put on the mascara swiping only a few times in order to cover all of my lashes. I took out my phone and snuck a quick photo of Reki and I before sending to Miya.

Miya answered almost immediately with the heart eye emoji, most likely because he's walking over so he can't exactly type and walk he insists it's safer and I should be more careful before I get injured.

I grabbed my shoes and put them on before waving goodbye to Reki, running out the house with the small bag full of stuff to use on Miyas hair.

I headed out to where miya and I planned on meeting each other, just around the corner but it would be quicker for the both of us.

I saw him coming into view with the blanket and basket of food, I ran up and grabbed the blanket ready to hold it for him. He smiled at me and we walked to the destination. "What's that in your hand?" He questioned trying to look through it. "It's for you" I rolled my eyes that my suprise I barely hid was discovered.

I ran over and pressed the blanket against the grass, cringing on how the blanket will be ruined after this but it's not mine and Miya didn't care so it'll be fine I guess.

"[name], would you like to eat now?" He asked with a fake Australian accent, a big goofy grin on his face, I laughed and sat down, picking a piece of watermelon/strawberries and placing it in my mouth with a smile, I leaned over to miya and put a piece of my favorite candy in his mouth, giggling I asked him how it tastes.

"AH IT TASTES LIKE SHIT wait.. it's kinda good" he muttered the last part, I handed him another one and he ate it quietly while looking away in embarrassment, I took a few photos of us.

The photos turned out like (art credit dkdleldjqordjq on twt) (the artist is okay with people using them^^)