Unholy

Jazzlyn POV

I guys my name's Jazzlyn Monet Jenkins I'm currently 17 and a lot has happened to me but let's jump in to the story.

Waking up to my mother and step dad in my room I already knew what was about to happen it's been happening ever since my dad left and it's been four years and it's still happening but once I seen them knew immediately to start taking of my clothes as tears threatened to drop as always I couldn't let them cause I know if they do it would be worse as I was taking of my clothes Serrano started walking towards me ripping of the rest of my clothes and pushing me on the bed.

"Taking a little to long for my liking sharron bring your ass over here"

"Ok daddy get on your knees bitch and give daddy what he wants"

Not wanting to do it I just sat there staring at them as the tears finally fell wishing for my dad to come back and save me i just cried.
"Shut the fuck up you know you want me too fuck you"

"NO I DONT I NEVER WANTED IT I FUCKING HATE YALL" My yelling was cut off by a hard lip bleeding slap I put my hand on my face and started crying more when he pushed me on the bed and forced himself inside of me and as my "mom" came to me and started kissing on my neck and then put her fishy pussy on my face forcing me too lick it even when I tried to keep my mouth closed it was forced open as she started to ride my face I cried while thrusted into me roughly until finally they came as she came on my face he came in me they got off me and then started beating me for what I did earlier they finally came to a stop kissed each other then forced kissed me and walked out.

Hey y'all I'm back had to take a little break but do y'all like it? Should I continue let me kn and don't be a ghost reader comment and vote love you guys 💋

Word count: 370