Total Chaos

"Take that, Geoff!" Gwen smirked as her blue race car bumped and passed by Geoff's red one, crossing the finish line.

"Oh, just you wait," Geoff laughed. "I'm coming in hot on the next round, G."

Gwen cackled. "You were talking so much shit in the beginning. How many times did you say you've played this game again, Geoff?"

"Too many times to let you win and get away with it," he chuckled, scooting closer and wrapping an arm around her. "Betcha I can play with one hand."

"Oh, you're so smooth," Gwen playfully rolled her eyes.

"Smooth as butter." Geoff pecked her cheek.

"You better get ready for round 2," said Gwen. "Good luck using one hand."

"Hey, if I can drive with one in real life, I can drive with one in a video game," Geoff replied, grinning as Gwen pressed 'start.'

After multiple crashes, spinouts, and air jumps, Geoff passed Gwen and crossed the finish line, landing him in first place.

Gwen's jaw dropped while Geoff let out a crazed laugh and an obnoxiously loud cheer.  "No way! How?! You were literally using one hand!!" She said.

"I told you, baby, I'm a race car champ! That first round was just a warmup!" Geoff boasted.

Pouting, Gwen tossed the remote to the other end of Geoff's couch. "There's no way you weren't cheating. I always beat my brother at this game, and he was a really good player."

"Guess your brother's not as good as the race car master," Geoff kicked back on the footstool. Brody and I spent our entire first year of high school playing games like this instead of doing homework. Comes to show how far not studying can get you."

"Not something to brag about, bozo," Gwen snickered, leaning beside him.

"But who just won?" He gave her a smug look.

"The game is bullshit! It's obviously rigged!" Gwen kicked a pillow onto the floor.

"Aw, you're an adorable sore loser," laughed Geoff.

Gwen sat back up, crossing her arms. "Am not." She stuck up her nose.

Geoff responded by hugging her from behind. He pressed his nose against her neck. "Are too," he mumbled.

"Stop it," Gwen giggled. "You know that spot tickles."

"Maybe I just wanted to hear you laugh." Geoff pulled her onto his lap.

Gwen turned around so her chin rested on his shoulder. "Your eyes are way too blue," she commented.

"And is that a good thing?" He played with her hair, making her blush.

"Yeah, I think so," flirted Gwen.

Geoff leaned in. Closing her eyes, Gwen followed his lead. He planted a gentle kiss on her lips. She returned the kiss with more vigor and tangled her hands in his blonde hair.

Geoff relaxed his arms, letting them rest on Gwen's tiny waist. "Mmm, it feels nice when you touch my hair like that," he whispered between kisses.

Smiling, Gwen continued combing her fingers through his locks. "Yeah?" she replied. "Well, your hair's really soft."

Geoff pulled her in for more kisses. He could feel Gwen's dark lipstick stains all over his mouth, but that was the last worry on his mind. He kissed Gwen repeatedly on her neck, enjoying the sensation of her warm skin.

Gwen cupped his face, bringing his lips back to hers. She lifted herself onto her knees and straddled him. Geoff tightened his grip on her hips, pulling her closer. "Wanna take this to my room?" He asked breathily.