3(marriage!)

Amelia pov
One of the maids went to check who was at the door and guess who ALESSANDRO. I wonder what he was doing here.

"What are you doing here"I asked

"Is that how you greet your guest" he said smirking. He then came inside and say on a chair and crossed his leg.

"I have a proposal for you guys" he said smirking. I was scared because didn't know what he was going to do, I was starting to regret I slapped him tonight.

Emelia immediately started flirting with him like didn't she have a boyfriend.

"I would like to marry your daughter"he announced suddenly. To say was shocked was an understatement. But I was also relieved he didn't come for me, I was just scared for nothing. I looked at him and he smirked.

Emelia immediately tried to kiss him cause she was happy. That lady is crazy doesn't she have a boyfriend well that means no dealing with her at home again wohoo.

"Of course mr Rossi you can marry our daughter"my aunt said happily. Really what a bunch of gold diggers but I have no reason to object since he is also a man whore. What a perfect match made in hell.

"Alright then, she should sign this papers and I will be taking her home tonight.he said. Tonight! I was shocked but Emelia accepted wow.

Emelia was about to sign the papers when mr Rossi stopped her.

"You were not meant to sign it I was talking about amelia over here " he said smirking. My world crumble at that moment i was scared but I sighed in relief when I knew my family won't accept. But what he said next shocked me.

"I know you might not want to agree so here is a deal sell her to me for half a billion" he says smirking

"Deal"was all my entire family said at once. At that moment I knew i was dead. Uh uh I knew i shouldn't have slapped him now I am going to pay the fucking price.

"Come here and sign this papers" he said and I was pushed to him and when I signed the papers my aunt said

"I don't know what you see in this slut "she said while looking at me in disgust . "now go and pack your shit" she said again. I went upstairs and pack my clothes and books and went downstairs.

Before we left I saw whispering something into Alessandro ear and slipping a piece of paper into his pocket before pecking him. After that we left .

The journey was a silent one. Finally we reached his breath taking mansion. He got out of the Car like i wasn't there. Rude when I got down a bunch of was there like what does he need if a lot of guards for. They all greeted him in Italian

"Benvenuto boss"(welcome boss). He just nodded and when we entered maids had lined up and also greeted him

"Papa ..mama" was all I heard and I saw it was his cute daughter. Since I am his wife that means she is my daughter right.

"Not now princess let Dada and mama enjoy their wedding night"he said blankly

"Don't worry I will join you later, go and sleep" I said after I said that statement I felt a sharp sting on my face that made me fall. He just slapped me.

"Who gave you permission to talk" he said angrily with that he dragged me to the stairs and when we got outside a room I stated begging him.

" please don't do this, I am sorry for slapping you earlier"I pleaded instead I was punched in the face and dragged into the room with force cause I was shouting and resisting

He then threw me on the bed and at that moment I knew I had brought hell upon myself by slapping him.

Alessandro POV
Seeing her under my mercy gave me satisfaction and since I bought her I had the right to do anything I want to her. She kept on begging me to stop hitting her but I didn't listen.

I ripped her shirt and a scream erupted from her lips. I slapped her again

"Please don't do this please" she pleaded. With that I tied her hands to prevent her from pushing me

I then tore her pants she was left in just her underwear. I started sucking on her skin and biting her but she kept in resisting and trying to escape. Finally I ripped her underwear and I took her breast into my mouth I bite it while pinching the other one .

I took off my clothes and I was also naked and immediately she saw me naked she she started begging me

"It will hurt a lot cause I will not be gentle with you, because you deserve to be fucked a whore. And what did you say you were keeping your virginity for your husband, well surprise I am your husband. And I will make your life a living hell for slapping me" I said

With that I pushed my cock Into her pussy and she screamed. I didn't let her get used to my length before I started moving and fucking her like a whore she kept on crying and after hours of fucking her she had passed out and I pulled her out the bed and cleaned her body in the bathroom before laying her to sleep naked cause I might want to take her tonight and I don't want any obstruction to her tight pussy.

I played next to her slipping into the world if dreams but not before sucking her skin to give her hickeys and inserting my dick into her pussy.Buona notte (good night).