WindClan Cats!

Cats in this drawing: Wrenstar [bottom right] Vineshade [bottom left] Rabbitwhisker [top left] and Barleywing [top right] 

Wrenstar: WindClan's elderly leader has served her clan for a very long time- longer than most cats around the lake have lived- and still remains ever devoted although it becomes harder for her to get around as the days go by. WindClan's mostly elderly and therefore fragile leadership presents the Clan at large with a rather obvious issue in that if sickness ever comes through the Clan it could get bad fast,  but thankfully the cats of WindClan and their deputy, Vineshade, have faith on whatever course of action they choose to take. 

Vineshade: Serving as WindClan's loyal but soft-spoken deputy, Vineshade tries to navigate the world as best he can whilst dealing with the ghosts from his past intent on haunting him. The prospect of Wrenstar dying, though it becomes more probable with every moon that goes by, shakes him to his core and he tends to cling onto an unrealistic hope that she'll live until he's ready to take her place. 

Rabbitwhisker: My favorite WindClan cat to write aside from Vineshade, grumpy old Rabbitwhisker [who isn't actually that old] spends most of his time dutifully caring for his Clanmates with the occasional quip of wry wit or sleeping. He doesn't like kits and simultaneously wants an apprentice so he can retire but doesn't want to train said apprentice because children are annoying. For now, he's still serving as WindClan's medicine cat and likely will until he finds a solution to his dilemma.  

Barleywing: The first cameo character to make an appearance in one of these chapters, Barleywing is based on my friend and is good friends with Vineshade. He's a bit skeptical and cautious and is known to make rather comical expressions when he doubts a statement, but enough encouragement can prompt him to do something he otherwise wouldn't.