Catcallers

Your POV

Another day, another hour, another minute. Work was the same, life was the same. At least before the monsters moved in. I kept in contact with my new neighbors and they were the highlights to life sometimes. And Gaster? Heh, i had a crush on him, who would of thought? I mean, he's one of the first men i met that actually act decent and not just to tap it like many.

I was walking home again, everything was peaceful until.

"Hey sweetheart what's a hottie like you doing around these parts?"
I had past two man smoking on the sidewalk and one called out to me.

Just ignore them, everything will be fine, keep walking.

"Where you going baby? Don't ignore us, we just wanna have some fun"
The other guy joined in and they both start following me.
"Yeah, we just wanna show you a good time. Don't be a prude."
They start walking faster. No, no, no, please just a few more houses. I'm almost home, please.
Their footsteps kept getting louder and faster as their comments fade into static.
I close my eyes as i keep walking faster and faster and.

"Oh honey! There you are, you worried me sick." I open my eyes to find Gaster, pulling me into a tight hug. "Are these men bothering you?"
I look back at the two man that now have a disgusted look on their faces.
"Is this chick yours?" One of them spoke out.
"Yes, what about it?" Gaster spoke in a lower but still calm tone.
"Well you can keep that ugly bitch! She's not even that pretty." The other said before they both walked away, back to where they came from.

"Come (y/n), I'll walk you home" gaster said looking down at me.
He lets go and for a second I wish he didn't.
We start walking home together, Gaster never leaving my side.
At the front door i fumble a little with my keys before unlocking the door and walking in.
Gaster closed the door behind him.
"(Y/n) are you okay?" His voice echoes through my head, still in shock i say nothing back. I just let my bag slump off my shoulder onto the ground.
"Here, sit down for a second." He sits him on my couch and i sit next to him.

Tears, the next thing i feel is streams of tears spilling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I start crying louder as Gaster comes in again to hold me, slowly petting down my back.
"Ssshh, you're okay (y/n). You're safe now, i promise." He keeps repeating that sentence and version like that for a few minutes until i calm down.

I look back up at him with a tearstained face. He wipes away at any of the leftover drops on my cheeks.
From that day forward i never walked home alone again. In the morning he would walk me to my bus stop and in the evening i would find him waiting there for me. Evey day i would feel a little safer and everytime I get to know him just a little bit better.

_____________
I know, i know it's a short chapter. Just suck it up you little twats, more's on its way