Prologue

Life in royalty.

Sounds easy,lavish and heaven doesn't it?

But what about the pages hidden under the beautiful cover? The war,the blood and the politics. Dirty politics,the way to destroy hard earned trust and relationships for ever in the lust of power.

Chained under the burdens of duties and promises is Arjun. Whose fame is in every nook of kingdom. The beloved prince of Hastinapur whose skills are inevitable. Who is the hope and shield of the people, has known nothing more than war,weapon and blood.

His only motive is to fulfill his parents motive and uproot every thorn that comes in the path of his eldest to the throne of emperor.

An warrior of excellent skills and knowledge whose path has been the one paved by his eldest meets Krishnaa

Krishnaa, who was the ray of light in his midnight. Who taught him a life beyond bloodshed. Who made him stronger.

Krishnaa, whose beauty has taken the palace in illusion. Whose voice has numbed the mind. Whose dancing has mesmerized the viewer and whose wit and bravery had saved him and his mother.

Krishnaa, who became the very reason of his life and whose very name was embedded in his every blood cell.

Krishnaa, who was the palace maid.

But what happens when the palace maid rejects the affection of the most desirable prince born on the holy land of hastinapur?

He is the calm water when she is the burning fire. He is the tsunami when she is the purifier.

What happens when two opposite poles meet admist blood lust and enmity. Will there be love or war?

And what is plans of the lord of Dwarka. Whom will he side with?

Read to find out...