Last Kiss

* I recommend you to read while listening to the song*

"I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58"

-Remus, open the door," I heard you shout as you banged on the door of my house, "please," you begged.

     So I decided to open it and the first thing I saw were your eyes, those deep grey eyes, and in them there were a lot of emotions, that now I don't know if they were real, and while I was staring at you in silence you took advantage and came in.

     -What are you coming to say, everything has already been said," I said as I pushed you to come out.

     You looked at me and said, "things are not as you think, you know that we trust you, I trust you, we would never doubt you or think that you could hurt him, I know that" and when you saw that I remained silent, you came closer to me and hugged me and I believed you.

"The words that you whispered for just us to know
You told me you loved me"

     -I love you Remus," you whispered as you kissed me nights before everything fell apart.

"So why did you go away?
Away"

     I woke up that first day of November with the noise of an owl in my window, I had woken up a bit late, my wolf was restless and I didn't know what was going on , the bird was bringing with her the news.

"I do recall now the smell of the rain
Fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane
That July ninth, the beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt"

     -Remus, please don't go," you begged me, standing in the rain and walking like the impulsive madman you were across that Muggle airport runway, so I got off that plane and ran to meet you.

     -Sirius, it's not that easy, he's going to be born and I'm so afraid of hurting him, I know you distrust me, I know it - you just hugged me and there I could feel your heart and how it was beating through your shirt.

"I can still feel your arms
But now I'll go
Sit on the floor wearing your clothes"

     -I mustn't do this, I mustn't miss him, but how he could do it, I don't understand," I kept telling myself over and over again, unable to understand how you could have done it, and wondering even more how I could be sitting on the floor in the corner of that room where we had shared so many laughs, crying with your clothes on, feeling as if I still had your arms around me. - I can't go on like this, he killed all of them, I have to get out of here.

"All that I know is I don't know
How to be something you miss"

     And even though I kept repeating over and over again everything you did, I couldn't stop thinking about how much you missed me and how much I wished you did.

"I never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips"

     -Sirius, stop it, I'm talking about something serious," I demanded.

     -I'm doing something serious too," you answered me while you kept kissing me.

     -You can kiss me later, we'll have plenty of time for that Sirius," I was so deluded.

"I do remember the swing of your step
The life of the party, you're showing off again
And I'd roll my eyes and then you'd pull me in
I'm not much for dancing, but for you, I did"