MAROON- TAYLOR SWIFT

We came back after a few hours, we were in a restaurant with a children's corner. On the way back, Bella fell asleep. I laughed when I saw how she was leaning against the car door. I parked the car in front of the race track. I went out and carefully took Bella in my arms where her mother was already waiting for us. She took Bella and we agreed that she can call me when she needs, I would like to spend some time with Bella. The woman smiled, thanked me and took the little girl to the car. And I went to the next meeting myself.

Time passed faster than I expected. On my watch already
it was not 12:30, but suddenly 16:30 and I was supposed to go for a drive for the trophy in half an hour. I thought about not coming and crashing somewhere in the Bahamas, but I needed the points. I needed a win. And I needed the title of world champion.

I found the trio at lunch and they also didn't remember anything from yesterday. The three of them woke up in the morning in another hotel, which was a few kilometers from ours. That's why I didn't find them in the morning. They told us how the hotel staff kicked them out in the morning and then they had to walk to our hotel because they didn't have any money for a taxi. I almost rolled on the ground laughing.
Later it came to me, specifically where I woke up in the morning. When I answered, they almost fell out of their chairs, especially Charles. We laughed and teased each other for a long time. However, I did not tell them about the interview that was waiting for me with Max.

It was 16:48 and I changed into a suit. I was leaning against the table with the monitors. After a while, I felt someone poke a finger in my chest, "you have to win," said Mattia, and I wanted to pull the curls out of his head. Does he really have to repeat it to me? As if I don't know what to do. I quietly put my helmet on my head and sat in the car. I thought I was going to throw up. My stomach was turning. I can't do it, nienienienie. I started to panic.

How soon. I immediately received instructions. They moved my car to the starting field. Right in front. When I realized that I was at the head of this train. And behind me are legends, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel. Every driver is a legend in his own way. People shouted from the stands. The predominance of orange Max fans and red Athena fans was tight. My eyes were running after people whose eyes were running after me. Inhale and exhale. What if I take it to the wall? what if my car is stolen. What if...

I was torn from my thoughts by the sound of the walkie-talkie as always "are you ready Athena?" came over and over again. "I confirm" I had no choice. In certain situations, there is no other option. Warm-up lap. The cars, one after the other, leave the track. I go from right to left. I'm trying to warm up the tires. But not completely. I have to make it. All the cars lined up. My hands were firmly on the steering wheel.

LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO

I ran as fast as I could, trying to escape the great chaos behind me. I was at the head of the column. When I saw a broken car rolling in front of the house. I almost hit him, but at the last moment I turned the steering wheel and with fear in my voice I shouted into the radio who it was. After a while I got an answer... Father and Pierre. "They are alright?" I try to keep it under control. I can see a blue car with the number 1 in front in the rearview mirror. "They are fine. Concentrate on the race. Verstappen is getting closer" sounded the radio when I told myself that I had to win this. I love my father. Very. And Pierre too. This season He grew close to my heart. But my father didn't care when my car blew up and it could have been the end of my career. My life. He didn't come to the rescue, but Max did.

Max was the one who stopped the car. He got out of it and pulled me out of the wreckage. And I appreciate it immensely. For a moment, I feel guilty and tell myself that I will let him go. But that was only for a while. In a few seconds I came to my senses and widened the gap between us. In twenty laps I went to the pits. And you overtook Verstappen just when he thought he would overtake me .idiot. he keeps awfully close.
The race is slowly coming to an end. And guess who their win?? ATHENA ALONSO aka me. I sprinted across the finish line at incredible speed.