Chapter 1

[Flashback] We lied on my bed-her body on top of mine. Her soft touch sent electric vibes throughout my body, as she caressed my chest. The smell of her hair captivating me. I kissed her forehead, whispering "your safe, babe." She was mine. I was hers.

Everyday I have the same flashback, pulling me nearer and nearer to depressions edge.

Not possibly ever wanting to think about it for as long as I live. I feel guilty, sad, and dead. I'm not myself lately.

One of the worst things, is that my mom (Sara) can see past my "I'm fines" and the fake smiles I throw at her....right into my depression.

She tries to stay positive for me. Some days are better than others.

My mom and I are the only ones in the house. (Most of the year) Since my dad (Chris) is in the U.S. Armed forces deployed in Iraq. My parents and I are very close. But the distance absolutely kills my mom.

So since my mom is somewhat of a single mom, whatever you may call her. She is my mom and best friend. I do whatever I can to help her out, most of the time by doing chores.

I don't have many friends now..... I had to start home schooling. I'm just too depressed most days.

Anyways, my name is Jacob-my mom calls me Jakey, dad calls me jake, or bud. (Which I prefer jake) Mia used to call me Jay. I miss her so much. Last but certainly not least, my aunt Rachel calls me Jacoby. Hehe.

Standing in front of a mirror, light brown hair. I have tan skin from the great outdoors. #Toronto.. I've got that six pack, and blue eyes. Nothing special.

I live in a two story house with my mom,(as I mentioned before)two dogs, Gunner, my German Shepard(HES MEH BEBEH) *3 , and Hercules, my moms chihuahua(He's a fatty).

"JAKEY DINNERS READY!" Mom yelled from the base of the stairs.

"OK MOM BE DOWN IN A SECOND!" I bleated followed by a facial expression. *^*

***Hey guys please tell me what you think!!!***
I have questions for you guys v.v

1. What do you think of Jacob?
2. What do you think they're having for dinner?
3. .....nope that's all ^.^ comment

««««I'm really excited to write this I will update when I reach 5 reads on this so please share with your friends, I love your beautiful faces! Until next time.»»»»

-BENZOX