Chapter 2

Picture from: Google so thanks google <.>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I make my way downstairs I am comfortingly greeted with the scent of  enchiladas w/rice and beans. The feeling quick to leave, as I remember how Mia absolutely loved Mexican food. Mom, who instantly notices the environment change, walks over to hug me. She knows.... Mia and her were very close. My mom was like Mia's 2nd mom.

I rested on my bed having only picked at my food earlier.

There's nothing I can do to change the very things that I choose not to believe and that hurts the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rouse, not realizing I had fallen asleep, I turn to see the time. 9:34 pm. I run downstairs to the front door, Gunners barking growing louder as I approach the front door. My mom went out with her friend Bev, who is my god mother, so the house was dark as sheeeiit. The door bell rings again. Houston, one of my good friends....ok he's my only friend. He's also 18. We run upstairs to my room. I throw a blanket at him and a pillow from my bed to match. Checking my phone as he sets up his homeless floor bed.

His hand waving in front of my face, I'm snapped out of my deep thought. Phone still in my hand, Houston snatches it fleeing from my room.
I scream after him.
"YOU ASSHOLE GIVE IT, DUDE!"
Much to my approval he is sent down the last 4 stairs into his ass.

I slowly walk down the stairs towards him. "Your mom never told you to not run around in the dark?" I say, reaching the last stair. He rolls over and stands up. He looks at my phone and looks back up at me. "Oops looks like I've deleted all your text messages, you won't cry will you" he says in a baby voice.

I grab my phone away from him frantically.

"Dude don't freak out" I hear his voice fading. I look up.

"Mia's messages were on there"
His face turns regretful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night
~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay in my bed, almost jumping at the sound of my phone receiving a text message. I bring my phone to my face.

Houston- sorry again dude didn't mean for that to happen.

Me- don't worry it's not your fault.

Houston- yes it is. Gtg.

Me- night.

I missed Mia before.

I miss Mia now.

But now I don't have those text messages. That she wrote herself. Telling me she loved me.

I need her touch. I need her lips. I need her heart. I need her love. I need her.

***TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK :)***

If you're enjoying this story please favorite it would mean a lot because it helps promote this story so people can read this story as well :0

Will update @ 5 reads :)