chapter 27

( hi guys it's been long time since I haven't updated  )

Next morning

Taehyung pov

I just woke up and called jisoo but she wasn't in her room . I started to get worried thinking that she left me ,I was searching her and when I reached living room there I saw her sleeping in couch.  She was looking like a princess who came from heaven her heart shaped lips, her beautiful eyes, every part of her face was just beautiful. I slowly touched her face with my hand it was very soft skin. I started to tear up as I said " sorry for letting you go jisoo now I realised that how much I love you I was just blinded by jennie's fake love " he gave her a soft peck on her cheeks and then he was about to leave but suddenly jisoo grabbed his wrist which made taehyung blush as he looked back he saw jisoo was sweating  and screaming in her dream" please let me go please I beg you my father is wating for me " .

Taehyung got worried as he patted her face to wake her up .

She woke up and directly hugged Taehyung very tight and said in a slow tone " please don't leave me they are going to kill me " she didn't want to leave taehyung chest as she was feeling very warm and safe around him .

Taehyung asked : what happened jisoo did you saw a nightmare ?

Jisoo looked at his eyes with her worried and scared face before uttering " y-yes they kidnapped me , they killed you to and also my baby " said jisoo while crying.

Taehyung hugged her more tightly and said in a sweet voice which can melt everybody " jisoo its just nightmare ok just forget it hmmm "

" but it can also be true " said jisoo while sobbing

Taehyung looked at her eyes and caressed her face and said : it's just a dream plus you don't have a kid so it can't be true right ?

" hmmm you are right " answered jisoo with her innocent face which melted taehyung's heart.

Taehyung got up and went to kitchen to make something to eat while jisoo was in her room blushing, her cheeks were red as she remembered that taehyung hugged her.

" yaaa you stupid jisoo what are you thinking you don't love him or do you ? " jisoo was thinking this in her mind as she remembers what taehyung's mom said yes she is still confused if she love him or not or it is just attraction because of his handsomeness but jisoo agrees that he's face is on another level he is just to handsome .

Hey guys please vote love you and sorry for any English mistakes Bye

I

L
O
V
E

U