I Love a Good Challenge

Kinks: humping, blowjobs, riding, rough sex, "mommy" kinks

Dom-Abby

Sub-Kade

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUAL, ABBY!", Kade exclaims, confidently, pointing his sword out towards Abby in chivalry. 

Everyone else in the training camp gasped in fear, scared that someone even dared to challenge the great commander, Abby Koch. 

Abby, who was on the other side of Kade, standing with her dragon on her shoulder and hands behind her back, grins and laughs. 

"HAHAHAH! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME? A COMMANDER OF AN ELITE CROWD OF SOLDIERS? YOU'RE CHALLENGING YOUR LUCK, BOY", Abby says teasingly, laughing again. 

Kade smiles, before bearing his sword again. 

"I don't need to know that you're a commander to be able to fight you". 

Abby raises an eyebrow, before sighing. 

"You know, I should say no, because me and you both know your gonna lose...but...". 

Abby bears her dragon, who flys up in intimidation. 

"I love a good challenge-, so I'll accept. I'll give you a second, back track now, or things will get nasty.". 

Kade growls and glares intensely. 

"I'm not scared of you, you can try to act tough all you want, but it's just gonna make me come back stronger, you power-hungry bitch!", Kade scowls, making Abby stare at Kade with an unreadable expression. 

Abby sighs again. 

"Well...if that's what you want, then..."

Abby smiles sadistically, her green eyes and brunette hair glowing as she stares at Kade with an intense look. 

"You'll be on the ground by the time I'm finished with you"

... Abby and Kade both stood in an open field, just grass and mountains in the background, all alone. 

Kade had dropped his sword, now using his fist. 

They'd decided that it wouldn't be fair if Kade used his weapon and Abby didn't have one, so, they reduced down to a simple fist dual. 

Abby smirks and laughs as Kade gets into a fighting stance. 

"I hope you're ready, darling". 

"I was born ready, bitch!" Kade says menacingly, bearing his fist as his eyes shine with determination. 

Abby and Kade slowly walk around each other in a circle, like hungry predators, hunting for prey. 

Abby is smiling with confidence, while Kade glares at Abby with an intimidating stare. 

And before they knew it, the challenge had begun. 

Kade makes the first move, running up to Abby and swinging his fist with all his might. 

Abby smirks and effortlessly dodges Kade's punch, grabbing it with one hand and pushing him back, making Kade fly backwards. 

Abby slowly walks over to Kade, but what she didn't know, was that he was behind her, planning a sneak attack. 

or...so he thought...

Abby smiles with a grunt, before turning around and grabbing Kade's arm. 

"You actually thought you could sneak attack me...adorable-"