Restaurant

Kinks: fingering, "daddy" kinks
Dom-Kade
Sub-Abby

Kade and his girlfriend, Abby, we're on their way to a restaurant to dine, but Abby was teasing him that they nearly hit someone on the way.
They locate a parking space. Kade parks the car, turns it off, and gets out. When they walked into the restaurant, it was very silent.
"It's never quiet around here. I assume it is closed, baby" Abby spoke up.
Kade did not pay attention. He found them a table and sat. They waited for a few minutes before a waitress approached them. Kade and Abby both placed orders. The waitress exited the room.
Let the games begin. Kade began squeezing her thighs and tormenting her clit; she tries shifting his hand, but it didn't work.
"Babe, stop, not in here" she moaned quietly.
Kade was then told to move. He moved, and she rushed to the restroom. Kade followed her into the bathroom and locked the door.
Abby shut the door when she entered the restroom. Kade had already had her panties wet. She was staring in the mirror, attempting to make herself perfect until she heard someone enter the restroom and locked the door.
She looks around to see Kade licking his lips as he walks closer to her.
"Babe, come on, stop" Abby attempted to shove him away.
"Don't pretend you don't want my dick; you were tormenting me, so come on" Kade whispered in her ear.
He pulled Abby's skirt and panties down and stuck two fingers into her.
She moaned quietly "Ohh shittt...".
Abby clung onto him so she wouldn't fall over. Kade's fingers sped up into her. Abby nearly screamed "Ohhh shiiittt yesssss fuckkkkk!".
Abby shouted and arched her back. She slid her hands beneath his shirt and began rubbing his back. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and dragged them down along with his boxers. Without even knowing, he rammed inside Abby. Abby screamed "SHIT!!".
"You like this dick?" Kade said in her ear.
"Mhm yesss" she sighed.
Kade growled in her ear "Damn Abby".
"Fuck baby, go faster" she wailed.
He accelerated as Abby felt him in her gut. He kissed Abby's neck and left hickies. His head tilted, and her eyes rolled back.
"What's my name?" Kade questioned.
Abby whimpered out of control "Kadeee".
"Nope" said Kade. He then drew away from her and turned her around. He rammed back into Abby again, his fingers on her clit.
"What's my name?" he questioned once again.
"DADDY!!" she cried.
She then came all over Kade's fingers. He drew it out and licked his fingers clean. They got dressed and headed out of the restroom. When they returned to the table and sat down, they noticed that their food and beverages were served. They gazed at each other while eating.
"We should come here more often" Abby said.
"Absolutely" Kade smirked.