Chapter One

Hey! So, this is going to be the first story that I'm going to write (not actually; it's more like a story that will probably stay in the universe of wattpad in a span of time) so I hope you like it ~

No prologue, sorry.

----------------------------

"Time may fly, season may change, but my love for you will never fade."

Scrolling through tumblr and even in other social networkings these days just make me cringe. Like, I get it; you two are in love with each other -- but then a couple of months and/or years later, you guys will randomly break up. Screw life, huh? But please, stop posting every single minute of you both being together because my soul might leave my body if I keep seeing couples everywhere! Certified bitterana, right here.

I'm currently here at McDonalds ordering a big mac along with small fries and a coke float.

After that, I took my tray and wow! The moment I walked in here, there were like only few people eating; and now, you can't even find a place to sit! And no, it's not rush hour 'cause it's like 2 freaking pm!

I kept wandering for a place to sit. Momentarily, I saw an extra seat on a table that is taken with a couple. Meh, no choice.

"Can I share a table?" I politely said and ended my sentence with a smile.

"Sure, no problem." The guy replied to me and smiled back then resumed talking to the girl.

"Thank you." I nodded.

My phone ran out of battery so I just listened to the conversation of the couple I'm sharing a table with. Sorry, I'm just your typical gossip girl!

"Kuya, when are we headed next? Do you want to watch a movie or whatever" The girl smirked at the guy.

"Penshoppe. Help me find a good shirt, will you? We can also watch a movie after." The guy replied.

"Yeah, no worries. I was thinking to buy a new shirt, too, anyways." The girl smiled.

Kuya? So does that mean they're siblings all along?

"Rachel, I think that this is also the time I should confess my feelings for you." He calmly said.

What the heck? What the actual heck?

"Keith, I think we should just stay as friends for now." Rachel replied.

"Sure, sure, I get it." You could see disappointment plastered all over his face but he tries his best not to show it.

The two were in silent for approximately 15 minutes by now. No one said a word and why should I say anything? I'm just sharing a table with them and 'over-hearing' their conversation.

"I should leave." Rachel said while fixing the stuff in her bag.

"You're not coming with me anymore?" A cold voice came out from him.

"Maybe some other time. Bye." She continued to leave.

I choked my fries as soon as she did. I mean, who wouldn't? Someone just got friendzoned right in front of you!

"What's your name?" Keith said while biting his index finger and his eyes were desperate.

"Katherine." I directly replied.

"I'm terribly sorry for what you saw and heard." He wiped his face with his hands then a tear fell from his cheek.

"No. No, no, no, no. I should be the one sorry because I shared a table with you two. If you have a problem, I'm just hear to listen. I'll understand eventually." I gave him a sweet smile so he could at least smile back; but he just started to cry.