Chapter 07: Concealment

Chapter 07: Concealment (Re-written)
______________________________________

[Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV]

「April 30th︱Afterschool︱Reception Office」

After pondering for a while, Nagumo Miyabi reluctantly signed the contract, just as I had intended. "You will pay for this someday, Ayanokōji," he threatened before leaving the room in a sour mood.

"Senpais, this is a golden opportunity to overthrow this clown from his position, isn't it? I wish you good luck because you'll need it to defeat a genius," I turned my gaze towards the rest. But they didn't respond; they simply left the room.

As there was no one left except for Sakayanagi Narumori and me, waiting for Horikita Manabu and the third-year leaders, I decided to ask Sakayanagi Narumori a few questions.

"Chairman Sakayanagi, is there some kind of significance behind the student ID? I've noticed that every student has one specific person paired with them." I sought confirmation.

Sakayanagi Narumori didn't appear surprised by my question, indicating that he was already aware that I had obtained the first-year list. It seemed that Tsukishiro Tokinari had been consulting with the Chairman himself to determine the feasibility of certain matters.

"You should be more specific, Ayanokōji-kun. I cannot provide a direct answer in this manner," Sakayanagi Narumori responded.

"I would like to propose a swap of classes between myself and Matoba Shinji from Class A using the student ID. Would that be acceptable?" I clarified.

"It is necessary to obtain the consent of the other party first, Ayanokōji-kun," Sakayanagi Narumori pointed out.

"Understood," I nodded in approval. Although he mentioned not being able to give me a direct answer, his response was quite clear to me. However, since I used the phrase 'I would like to swap' instead of asking 'is it possible to,' a direct answer was to be expected.

"How much would it cost for me to change my student ID?" I inquired.

"What do you mean by that?" Sakayanagi Narumori asked, seeking clarification.

"I was under the impression that it was possible to change one's student ID. Is that not the case?" I clarified my question.

"To change your student ID, it would cost one million points. However, there are limitations. You cannot change your student ID to one that is already paired with another student. Naturally, your respective class and name will not change by that way," Sakayanagi Narumori responded.

Sakayanagi Narumori's response to my question piqued my interest. He stated, 'Naturally, your respective class and name will not change that way,' which implies that there might be another way to change the respective class and name.

I am already aware that students have the option to pay 20 million private points to transfer to any class they desire. Following this pattern, it is logical to assume that the name could also be changed by paying private points, although the specific price is currently unknown to me.

After a short period of waiting, the new group arrived, consisting of the third-year student leaders, including Horikita Manabu, the student council president.

»𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚«