chapter 3

WHAT!    A GIRL.

REACP.....

Family get to know missing  of aadarsh and samiksha ...

NOW.......

rajeshwar (dadaji)pov
I got call from aadarsh ...

(Afor aadarsh and r for rajeshwar )

A: "hello dad" ..he said nervously

R:"so now you remember us " he said sarcastically to his son ..

A:"sorry dad i was going to inform you but you are busy on this time that's why i did not inform any one and also party was going one it will not good look if we leave the party"he said in one breathe ..

R:okay leave it tell me how is my daughter is she ok?

A :i have to discuss very important topic about suma ...

R :what happened to suma tell me...he said immediately after hearing about suma ...

A ;i dont think so this is topic for phone conversation ...
We should discuss this face to face ...

R: should i come .....

A : no you don't have to came just wait for two hour we  are coming home ...

R:come quickly we are waiting ..he said disconnect the phone on his son face. .....

After disconnecting the call he said to his grandsons ...
"You guys did not worry about your bade papa Midhur .."
He said and pat his head..
"No dadu not my hair "Midhur said sulking to his dadu because he didn't like when someone mess his hair.....

...........................................................................................................

adarsh pov ......

I talked with my dad thank God they did not know what had happened in this three hour ..but I know he need to know about this ..God know what will he do with me ...
Thinking this I will get nightmare....
Leave it..for now what will happen will be see in future..

I came in room where doctor had shifted suma ...
"How are you feeling right now suma "I asked my wife who was thinking something deeply ...

"You came what happed ? what papaji tell you ..."she spoke in one breathe like she thinking only this..

"Nothing happened..he didn't said anything..just he was tell me why i didn't inform him when we are going to hospital...."i Said her while pating her hair but suddenly I saw her side was empty ...

"Where is our baby "I asked her because i didn't see my baby..

"Nurse had taken her for check up she will soon come with our baby don't worry "she said like she know I am getting afraid not finding our baby our precious 💞 daughter ......

."okay ,you rest we have to go home in some hours I am here .."I say to suma because she is looking hell tired ..

"But.........."suma said but I cut  between in  her sentence
"Shushhhh...you are looking dried off like you will passed out any time don't worry I am here okay you take rest we have to go also"i Said to her and kissed on her forehead and ther to her cheeks ........

After some minutes

Author pov

Okk guys for now only this

I will surely try to came with long chapter .....
And please comment on how is this chappy

And also what reaction you want from family members...
For now byeeeeee
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁