"The Institute" (0)

🔘𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

🔘
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

In the quiet town of Mystic Falls, on October 16, 1997

In the quiet town of Mystic Falls, on October 16, 1997. The town began to get dark early, the moon appearing that witnessed the arrival of Jazmin Gilbert to the town.

Jazmin was born in New York, on the 13th of that same month, but three days later, her mother could not handle the secrets and the responsibility of being a mother, abandoning her on the doorstep of Grayson Gilbert, Jazmin's father and the one who would lie to her for years of her true self. But it wasn't new that Grayson lie to someone he loves. Grayson's life was based on lies, he deceived about his job and lied to his wife just for his image.

Years later, Jazmin's life consisted of surviving in her home, having the hatred of her half-sister and stepmother. Because according to Miranda Gilbert, Jazmin was a bastard abomination. She was the daughter of an affair, she was bisexual, and she was not completely human, the latter being unknown to Jaz.

Jazmin moved through life with an air of determination, she was waiting for her eighteenth birthday to leave town. But the death of her father put a stop to her plan, now being an orphan and in the care of her half-sister's maternal aunt, Jazmin was no longer the same.

Grieving for her father, her life and her future Jaz rebelled, she now takes drugs and sells them. She got into so much trouble that her godmother Liz Forbes had to abuse her power as a Sherriff to not arrest her regularly.

Jaz was a beautiful, broken angel that many wanted to heal, and no one had been able to help her or get close to her until an original vampire won her heart which her then 'boyfriend' Damon Salvatore could never do.

Kol Mikaelson became Jazmin's person, when she needed an escape from her life full of death, Kol gave her a life full of sport, happiness, and art until the power of the vampire hunters reached her, she became the last of the "five" and her ambition to kill vampires prompted her adoptive half-sister, Elena Gilbert, to use her friend Bonnie Bennett to control her and thus kill him.

Kol's death, shattered her, not even when she found out about her ex-boyfriend's cheating, had made her lose her mind. Jazmin had lost herself and each time more the whispers and the burning for the tattoo of the five, drove her crazy. Jazmin felt like a serial killer, and she needed an escape.