Ambush

((Y/N)'s POV)

The kitty lady carried me during this long walk and I still felt so weak, but at least I could move a little now. I tried to push away from her, but she kept me in her arms and rubbed my head a little. I looked to the way she was going again, expecting to see my trees and stuff, but I saw a building far away from us. I thought about it and maybe my parents are there. If she was trying to help me, did she really have to do it like this? I looked up at her again and she was looking down at me.

 If she was trying to help me, did she really have to do it like this? I looked up at her again and she was looking down at me

(Roza's POV)

The lobby was in sight and even with the drugs starting to wear off, the human baby sees that I am not a threat to him, so he was not fighting as much. I thought about starting the bonding process between us right now, but he still would not let me pet him. I could force him to let me, but that would not be good in the long run, or at least I think that's how it works. Suddenly, a breeze from behind me and blew some of my hair over my shoulder. I could not fix it at the moment since my hands were full, but then I saw him playing with my hair. This is the most affection I got out of him from his own will, but when he let go, I grabbed a bit of my hair and waved it in front of him, but he looked up at me.

Roza's mind-So he likes to play with things like hair when he's bored, but what's he doing now?

((Y/N)'s POV)

The kitty lady's ears flicked a few times when the wind blew a little again, so if she lets me play with her hair... I wonder how soft her ears are. I reached up and just made it to her ears and wondered if she worked like real kitties. When I scratched behind her ears...

Kitty-*Puuuuuurrrrrrr*. ~

I think she liked it, so I kept on going... I guess she was a little nice, but I just wish she didn't do it the way she did. She leaned her head down a little to let me scratch it better, but I stopped when she gave me kisses on my cheeks and head. I didn't like how it made me feel since I only let my mom and dad do that, so I pushed her away a little again... I did play with her hair again though.

Kitty-ҔұӅѺѺѺѬҟүҾҭӀүҴѬҹӅѬұҭҾѬҭҳҭҵҺѺ.

She leaned her head down and flicked one of her ears again... I guess she wanted me to scratch her ear again, so I did.

Kitty-*Puuuurrrrrrrrr*. ~

(Amelia's POV)

I watched as Roza was holding and kissing the human, and even let them scratch her ears. I was pondering about just tying her up and taking the human, but now the staff here are going to get a show. I got a rope ready and went ahead a bit to get the ambush ready. I put up a decoy net to drop down and when they are distracted, that's when I'll make my move. I waited for a little bit and saw them go right to the spot for the net, so I dropped it. Roza acted quickly to jump back and that's when I dashed out of the bushes and used a lasso to get her feet tied together. From the surprise, she wasn't ready for me to swiftly take the human from her arms as she fell to the ground. I acted fast to put the human down and tackle her and then started to tie her up to make sure she can't take the human back.