1. New Faces

Madison Smith brushed her blonde wavy hair behind her ears, and straightened up to greet the customer.

He was tall, handsome and wore a black suit.

"Hi sir, how are you?" Madison asked, flashing him a bright smile, while scanning the objects at the counter.

He looked at her, and she couldn't help but falter when she caught his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Good thank you. How's your day been?" His voice was deep, and held authority.

"Boring, like usual." She replied, placing the bought items into a plastic bag. "That's sixteen dollars altogether for four packets of extra large condoms."

Madison caught him flushing as he reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty-dollar note.

"So, what's your name?" she asked, ruffling through the cashier for change.

He raised his eyebrows at her. "Luke. And yours?"

"Madison, but just call me Madi. It was great meeting you. Have a lovely day."

She passed Luke the plastic bag and the change. "Thanks Madi." He lifted the bag and left the store.

Madison continued to stand there after he exited, her mind zooming with thoughts.

It was a guy!

A guy called Luke!

That was her sister's name!

How sweet!

Beautiful!

Madison only snapped out back into reality when she felt herself drooling.

Get yourself together darling. She scolded at herself.