A strange girl

Ron, "harry!! You don't want to be late right?" A 14 year old boy shouted at his mate.

Harry, "just gimme 5 mins ron! " Shouted back while adjusting his robe.

Here is another year at hogwarts of harry Potter after a dreadful summer vacation at Dursleys.

Harry, "I'm ready! Let's go"

They both marched towards the Hall...

It was a big hall where ravenclaw, hufflepuff, slytherin and gryffindor students were present. Candles were floating in the air.  Teachers were sitting at their sits, professor snape had a disgusting face on as always.

Ron and Harry went to the gryffindor's table and sat there facing Hermione granger, there another mate!

Hermione,"I've heard today a new student will be arriving!"

Ron,"so? What's the matter? Every year many students come to hogwarts"

Hermione, "that's not what I'm saying.. I heard that she is a strange girl, well... I don't know it may be a rumor"

Harry, "yeah, you're thinking too much"

Professor Dumbledore stood up facing the students, his long beard is touching his thighs and the moustache is tangled with the beard.
Holding a glass of wine he spoke!

"I hope you all had been doing well in your vacations, so welcome to a another year at hogwarts! and let's welcome some new students too! "

Everyone started clapping, harry and his friends also joined.

Professor McGonagall stood up. She was a thin lady wearing a pointed witch hat.

"I will be calling the names and the students are expected to come and sit here on the chair to sort their houses!"

"Circe winx"

As soon his name was called he appeared from the entrance and sat on the chair.

The sorting hat has been placed on his head, "umm.... RAVENCLAW!!"
It shouted, everyone clapped!

"Next, hecate alizon"

The sorting hat, "HUFFLEPUFF!!"
again cheers and clapping sounds can be heard.

Like this many students were sorted into their houses... At last,...

"Ok! One last student, Yn?"

Ron whispered, "only yn? What is her last name?

Harry, " Who knows? "

Ron, " But why she only called her first name? "

Harry, "don't know. "

Hermione, " Hey! Look at the entrance"

Everyone's gaze turned to the entrance. They found a beautiful girl with blonde hairs, sparkling eyes, sharp jawline, pretty smile, wearing clean robes entered the Hall

Everyone's eyes were fixed on her.

The whole Slytherin table started whispering.

Draco, "is she the strange girl everyone is talking about?"

Grabbe, " Yes she is"

Yn smiled at everyone and sat on the chair waiting for the sorting hat to sort her house.

The sorting hat, "huh?? Um... It's quite difficult..
Uhh.. Full of bravery is in her blood, clever as her mother!, full of ambition, umm...
Also have a kind heart??!! Ok! Lemme give you GRYFFINDOR!!!"