Hogsmeade

*3months later*
It's been pretty good months in hogwarts till now....

Right now you are walking on the corridor with harry ,ron and hermione.

Harry, "but why?? "
Hermione, "you'd be in trouble harry!"

Ron, "but he have the invisibility cloak with him... No can see him. "

Harry, "that's right! Hermione how did you expect it from my aunt and uncle that they are gonna sign the permission paper to visit hogsmeade?"

Hermione, "but ha~" She was interrupted by you.

"Yeah harry... I guess Hermione is right... You are in danger right now!"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Fuck that sirius! ", he said and got up leaving...

Hermione, ron and yn sighed looking at each other.

Yn, " I'll try to explain him later on... Now lets go guys we have our assignments left. " You reminded.

Ron groaned. While Hermione glared at him. You three went towards your dormitory.

__timeskip__
You completed your work fast so that you can talk with harry.
You ran through the corridors checking almost every room to see if harry is there... After searching for him in the whole castle... You found him sitting on the edge of a lake.

You sighed and sat beside him.

Yn, "so? " You started a conversation.

Harry looked at you then back at the lake. "I really want to go to hogsmeade."

There was a silence for a bit.

"Lis~" Was interrupted by harry.

"I know your gonna give me a lecture about that sirius black who is after me... Blah, blah, blah... "

"No... Listen first I was saying you can go. "

"But how the dursleys didn't sign the paper. " He looked at you in disbelief.

"So what? Prof. Dumbledore will do. "

"Your crazy! Why would he sign it for me? "

"Cause' you are the famous harry Potter".

He shook his head while looking at the lake.

"Don't give me a hopeless hope yn"

"I'm not... In fact what if I'll say I can bring it for you"

Harry looked at you.
"You're gonna really do it for me? "

You nodded.

He smiled.
You got up holding his hand helping him to stand.

"Let's go." you said.

*prof.dumbledore's office*

You knocked on the door. You entered after hearing "come in".

Prof. looked at you for a min, then said while looking at Harry, " What happened ms. Yn? And Harry? "

"We need your help Prof. " You said.

"Yeah how can I help you?"

You show him the paper which needed the sign of the Guardian to visit Hogsmeade.
Harry stood there all nervous, sweats beads can be seen on his forehead.

You said, "uh- actually Prof. Harry really want to go to hogsmeade but unfortunately his aunt and uncle didn't sign the paper... So you are also a guardian to us. We want you to sign the paper Prof. "

Prof. Dumbledore looked at the paper for a while.
You and Harry exchanged glances.

Professor looked in your eyes as if he was finding something...
You returned him the stare.

He then looked at the paper again and sighed before speaking, "so Harry i will sign the papers for you. "

Harry, "re-really? Prof. " He stuttered because of happiness he couldn't believe his ears...

"Yeah... But! Only in one condition yn is also going with you. And don't you dare to do any mischievous acts outside the castle. Sirius black is after you. Remember! "

Harry's looks changed into a serious one.

He nodded.

Prof. Looked at you again before signing the paper.

Harry was a bit confused at your both's behavior.

You both walked out of the room taking the signed paper.

While you are walking on the corridor Harry stopped you by holding your arm.

You turned quickly receiving a kiss.

You couldn't process anything but kissed him back.
That was a normal yet passionate kiss.
You felt like everything was going in slow motion... His lips moved in a sync with yours as if both of your lips were dancing.

You could feel the butterflies in your stomach the moment his juicy lips touched your plumpy one..

You both stayed like that for a moment.
Harry pulled out of the kiss and looked at you. And said "I - I - I'm sorry for the kiss I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "

"It's alright", you said while smiling.

" Thank you so much yn! "

You smiled. "Don't you have your potions class? "

"Oh yeah ok I'll get going... I'll talk with you after that... Once again thank you. " Harry said.

"Yeah ok". You said.

He was going but turned and came close to your ear whispered, " Didn't you liked the kiss? "
You blushed.

He winked at you and went running.

"They'd make a cute couple. " Hermione said.

"I agree" Ron exclaimed.

.

.
.

So yeah cuties!!! ❤❤
Next part will be out soon...

Vote ❤❤