the first kiss

You sat in your dorm, listening to your music. It was a week after Nico punched drew. It still makes you chuckle. Nico has been ignoring you ever since then.
That's strange. Oh- he probably wants this back. I think, and go to his cabin to return his hoodie. I knock on the door, and he opens it, letting me in to the dark cabin.
"Hi Alex." He says, as I hand him the black hoodie.
"I thought you would want this back." I say, and we both stare at Drew's blood on the sleeve.
"You can keep it. I have a bunch of others." He says, handing it back to me, as I sit on the couch. He grabs a blanket and turns the TV leo must've made for him on.
"Are you sure? I want you to keep your hoodie." I say, and go to set it in his lap. He holds his hand out in front of him and responds with,
"No. I insist. Keep it. I barely ever wear that one anyway." Nico says, and throws it at me.
I ultimately end up keeping the sweatshirt, even though it's two sizes too big.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks, going over to grab something from the kitchen.
"Yes that sounds fun! But where are you going to sit? There's only one seat." You question, while he sets a bowl of popcorn on the table in front of you.
"Don't worry about that sunshine. I've got an idea." He says, picking you up off the chair, and sitting down. He puts you on his lap, and pulls a grey blanket over you two. You both blush for a second, before he finds a movie.you smile at his nickname for you.
"Are you sure about this Nico? This is a little awkward." You say, cuddling up to his muscly chest.
"If it's okay with you. If you get uncomfortable just tell me. Are you okay with twilight?" He pulls you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist. You nod, and he turns the movie on. You two both sit in silence, as the movie plays. He smiles when you wrap your arms around his waist.
"Aw. I wonder what that would feel like." You say as Bella and Edward kiss on screen.
"What was that sunshine?" Nico looks at you, and you repeat what you said.
"I wonder what that would feel like." You mutter, not wanting him to hear. Your faces are only three inches apart, when out of no where, Nico pulls your face closer and kisses your cheek. You both blush, as he looks away, his face bright pink.
"N-nico? I liked that." You say quietly, and peck him back, not prepared for what he does next. His strong arms wrap around your little body, and he carries you to his bed, where he sets you down, and proceeds to cuddle with you until the movie ends. As the credits play, you get up to shut it off, but Nico pulls you back with him, holding the remote and closing the movie.
"When I met you I-i fell in love with you." He meekly says, as you look him in the eyes and you both turn flustered.
"I-i-I love you back." I let out, as he pulls me closer, where I fall asleep in his arms.
Later, I wake up, and remember what happened. When I try to get up to go to my cabin, he holds me in a tighter hug, where he says.
"Tomorrows the weekend sunshine." You calm down, as he plays with your hair, and you process what just happened a few hours ago. He kisses your forehead, and you kiss him back on his lips. They taste like hot cocoa. You wrap your arms around his waist, as you both fall asleep.
Authors note:
This was so fun to write! I hope you enjoyed. If you have requests or recommendations put them in the comments.