Chapter 3

George's POV:

We were on our way to the kitchen when I see a flash of motion moving quickly to the hallway near the stairs. I tap on Freddie's shoulder and nod that way my twin automatically knowing the plan. We creep forward on silent feet. Hermione and Carina stand side by side talking about something, Carina seeming uncomfortable. I can't stand seeing her, the girl I've had a crush on since third year, so worried. I move to step in planning on revealing myself and stopping the conversation when I hear something that stops me in my tracks."Oh Merlin, you are pregnant!" pregnant... as in she's having a baby. I won't-Can't let her go through this alone. I stay still as they continue down the hall. Glancing at my twin I see him searching my face as if he can't gauge what I feel, something very new for us. "You okay Georgie?" He finally asks after a few moments, but I don't know the answer for sure, all I know is I need to talk to her. Before I could even second-guess my self I apparate not thinking of the hand on my shoulder, subsequently dragging my twin with me.

Fred's POV:

I was headed down to the kitchens with Georgie when I feel a tap on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks. He nods for me to follow as he sneaks down the hall me trailing behind. I am about to question my twin when voices become clear not far in the distance. A very uncomfortable Black stands in front of Hermione obviously upset about what's going on. Before I could wonder what happened I hear something I definitely didn't expect. Without thinking I turn to my twin trying to gauge his unreadable expression not noticing as both girls disappearing. I grab his shoulders asking if he was fine for once in my life having no idea how he feels. He's been I love with this girl for years and found out she's pregnant with her dead fiancés baby. Before either of us could do other wise I am pulled into the suctioning twisting grips of apparition. My eyes opening to an unfamiliar room.