needy husband Jungkook 🔞

Your cold husband become needy for first time.🌚💦

Y/n pov

I was preparing dinner . IT's already 8pm means anytime can jungkook will come home.

Jungkook and you got married 4 months ago. he look like cold type but actually he is really humble and a husband material person.

Suddenly door rang bell . I opened the door and saw my husband . He came inside and gave me a peck on my forehead. And my heart starting beating and i feel butterfly in my stomach.

Jungkook : how was ur day ?

Y/n : it was good and urs. ?

Jungkook : hectic.

Y/n : kook u go fresh up and i will arrange dinner on table .

Jungkook : hmm

Y/n started arranging table for dinner.

Jk pov

i came down after freshing . I saw y/n bend down as she dropped the spoon . Her back was facing me . She bend down her ass was infront of my eyes. I did saw her hip line . Her top also got up as she bend down and he saw her beautiful waist .

AS she was wearing crop top and shorts and on that a big april. So the front side was not visible to him on first he didn't noticed too. He started feeling needy .

Y/n : kook come dinner is ready .

Jk go towards y/n and hug her . It was the fourth time he hugged her this much tightly 

Y/n : kook

Jungkook : y/n ..please just a minute.

Y/n : hmm

Then y/n also wrapped her hand around jungkook's waist . Jk hugged her more tightly . After 2 mins he broke the hug .

Jungkook : y/n i love you .

Y/n was shocked.

Y/n : i also love you .

She immediately look down and covered her face into his chest.

He suddenly put his finger under her chin making her look up . Her eyes meet his eyes.

He kissed her lips gently she kissed him back . He putted u on dinning table grabbing your both ass cheeks. he insert his tongue inside ur mouth exploring every inch of ur mouth . He broke the kiss and see in ur eyes with lustful gaze .

Jungkook : y/n can i ?

Y/n : hmm

She hugged her again. He picked up her in her arms . His hands were on her ass.

He took her to the room.

He gently put her on the bed.

He took of his shirt . She can see his well-build chest .

( for your information guys y/n was still covered with an april )

He slowly come towards her she was moving back to the bed headboard . When she realised now there is no space left she can't move back . She see upward seeing jungkook too close..

Her cheeks heated up.

Jungkook : y/n don't be afraid . I know this is your first time.

Y/n nodded her head .

Jungkook suddenly attack oh her neck making her moan. He started kissing her neck roughly