-Average Day-

Summer of 1990, June 12th

Maxine's pov:

It was fucking boiling, I'm not joking.

I don't respond to heat well so I threw up like four times in the week and it was Tuesday.

Luckily, the heat toned down so I could finish writing something without the metal pen burning my hand.

I was peacefully listening to Sanity Falls, writing a gore story, when someone fucking burst open my door.

I looked at my door and saw Everlyn holding a rope and a metal brick.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

"I just hit Larry over the head with this on accident and I think I killed him!" She says, half dazed looking.

"Motherfucker, are you high?"

"Noooooo. Now come help me bury Larry"

I sighed and got up from my chair and grabbed my mask and Epi-pen.

I put my mask on and followed Eve down to her apartment which always smells like weed cause I'm pretty sure that's all they do down there.

When I got to the apartment, I hardly took a peek and saw an unconscious Larry.

"Get Lisa" I said and sat on the floor.

When they both came back, I fled the scene to finish the gore story.

I finished it and grabbed a lighter to burn it.

Half way through that, Everlyn burst through my door again.

"HELP, MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!" She shouted.

I walked out the front door and saw Lisa approaching.

I grabbed Eve and dragged her out and handed her to her mother.

"Thank you Max, I'm going to have a little talk with Everlyn" she said sweetly, I already knew that Eve was gonna have her ass beaten.

"Maxine! You bitch!" Everlyn shouted and I chuckled and went back to burning the paper.

I live above the basement so I heard the scolding and laughed.