𝟎𝟎𝟑

ILLEONA NANA - 📍HER HOUSEJANUARY 14TH , 3:57am

JANUARY 14TH , 3:57am

ᥫ᭡

"Bro what the fuck" I grumbled rubbing my eyes as I just heard my phone ding twice.

I reached over Jayda's body that was laid out to the left of me as she slept and grabbed my phone.

Seeing the notification I mentally sighed and went to respond.

ddot 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

Wyd rn
???

Nigga tf is you texting me at this
time for

Fuck you got a attitude for?
Niggas ain't do shit to you

I'm fucking sleeping nigga it's mad
early
Read 3:17am

I exited the message thread and started to does off till my phone started ringing nonstop, looking down seeing ddot was FaceTiming me I groaned and stepped out the room to let Jayda sleep in peace.

I tapped the screen answering his FaceTime and my face almost immediately scrunched up seeing him posted outside my apartment smoking.

He mad stalker .. ion like that.

I sucked my teeth hanging up and going to grab my coat. I threw on an Essentials Fear Of God - Beige hoodie and my Yeezy slides.

I took the steps instead of the elevator not wanting to wait for it. I'm tryna make this quick, it's 3am I'm not tryna sit in this nigga face.

I jogged down the stairs and once I made it to the last stair case I went through the lobby and out the front door of my apartment seeing him sitting on the steps on his phone occasionally hitting his blunt.

"Damn can I have my face back" he mocked what I said at the bodega earlier.

"Mm you one of them sassy niggas" I sighed dramatically leaning on the railing of the stairs as he looked up at me from the stairs.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Sit down fuck is you doin"

"Unt unt, youn know who be on stepping on these steps" I shook my head and waved my pointer finger no in his face.

He grabbed my finger out his face aggressively throwing my whole hand back towards me as he stood up from the steps.

"What.." I asked shyly as he stood over me looking directly in my hazel- green eyes.

"Yo eyes the color of ma weed" he pointed out taking a pull from his blunt.

"Yo lips look like they got herpes" I remarked shrugging my shoulders laughing.

He scrunched his face up and threw his blunt to the sidewalk pushing me away from him. I stumbled back and started laughing harder. His eyes immediately went to my thighs that jiggled lightly as I caught my balance after he pushed me.

"My eyes are up here" I stopped laughing and snapped in his face repeatedly until his eyes peeled from my thighs meeting my eyes. He grabbed my hand out his face stopping it from snapping as he held my much tinier hand in his larger one.

"Spin for me" he asked all though it was much more like a demand. I turned slowly doing a full circle at a slow pace so he could get a glimpse of whatever he trynna look at.

As I turned back towards him his eyes were glued to my lower half again making me chuckle.

"I'm pressure I know" I hyped myself up smiling.

"You sum light" he shrugged not seeming amused.

My smile dropped and I pushed him away from me and walked back inside my building.

Why he low key just hurt my feelings..

"Im playin ma you know what it is" he grabbed my arm laughing lowly.

"What's your name?" I turned around facing him seeing his low red eyes. This nigga always high.

"What?" He scrunched his face up staring at me with a confused expression on his face.

"What's. Your. Name." I dumbed it down for him cause how you confused on that simple ass question? Slow ass nigga.

"You fed?" He asked stepping back a step eyeing me up and down with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Bye" I rolled my eyes turning around pressing the elevator button. I'm not about to play with him rn.

"Bye" he shrugged and started walking through the lobby towards the door. I acted like I didn't care waiting for him to turn around and come back but he didn't, he opened the front door and left.

Wow stink you was supposed to chase mee ..

My mouth hung open in an "o" shape as I watched him leave. Wow. I laughed a little stepping into the elevator going back to my house.

ᥫ᭡

I unlocked the door to my house sliding my slides off placing them on the shoe rack that was close by the entrance of my house.

I walked towards my room grabbing some fresh pajamas to take a shower. I'm not laying back in my bed with these clothes that boy touched me ion know where he been or what other females he touched.

I placed the pajamas on my counter top in my bathroom and got ready to take my shower & go back to bed. It's 4:03am and I'm sitting outside with this boy. Smfh.

ᥫ᭡

I got out the shower and laid down in my bed next to Jayda who was still sound asleep. I stirred in the bed getting comfortable putting my phone on the charger then on dnd.

I placed my head on my pillow as my eyes slowly shut. My eyes popped open hearing a notification on my phone making me groan.

I hate when people hit notify anyway .

Opening the message I smiled widely.

ddot 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

It's Darrien
Read: 4;57

nana💕 loved a message.

ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER 003 OVER!
i haven't updated this book since november .. but im backkk!!