NOTE TO READERS

Update & My Opinions:

In light of recent events, I've decided to tone down the sexual objectification of Pedro in this story. Pedro Pascal has shown discomfort from being sexually harassed everywhere he goes in real life. As a grown man I don't doubt that he is put in a very uncomfortable situation with us, the younger generations, fantasizing over him. At first, Pedro joking around with the use of the word "Daddy" was fun because it was on Pedro's terms. Now it has spiraled because fans want him to say things on their terms. He is not a puppet nor an object that we get to play with when we're bored.

Pedro Pascal has openly shown depth in his character and I am glad to be a fan of his work. Pedro is a genuine man with a beautiful soul. Isn't that why you fell for him to began with? We play all his movies, shows and videos on our screens but forget that Pedro is only human, like you and like me. For so long there has been a disconnect between fans and celebrities. Sometimes it's easy to look at them as fictional characters and forget they are people too. Slowly but surely, people are waking up to realize this.

If you know anything about Pedro's personal life's history, he is no stranger to pain. I do not want to fuel the fire or in any way partake in causing more pain in his life. Our actions, although seeming small, can lead to grand outcomes. Reader, I ask of you to please use your best judgment when speaking about/to Pedro online or in person may you ever get the chance.

I have respect for Pedro and therefore will be slightly changing the narrative of this story, toning down the smut and renaming this fanfic. At this time, I will be keeping what I have written and posted so far but going forward, I will only be including intimate moments when it is justified for the story. I will do my job of using my best judgment on when I should include or refrain from it. The story will now focus more on the emotions and the relationship between Pedro and the Reader.

Thank you for your understanding.